Search results for query: *

1. A

Glasses

I finally got bi focals been wearing readers at work for awhile I haven’t played golf in them but I’m reading be almost impossible and I’m asking what are my options? I see something about distance glasses but I don’t understand anything about them any help appreciated
  2. A

Rife loft and lie

Does anyone know where I could get some rife two bar hybrid blade putters checked out and shaft checked out I’m thinking a store somewhere but none where I live? I bought a rife rg7 this year like it but really miss my old rife I’ve got three of them
  3. A

Rife RG series

Just now seen these how long have they been out I still use the two bar hybrid blade putter got three of them they getting old but love them any information or reviews would be helpful thanks
  4. A

Has anyone played with two same irons but different lofts?

I’ve got a gap from 120 to 140 had it for awhile I’ve always been able to make it work for the most part I’ve got Mavrik irons haven’t got all the distances dialed in yet. My 9 iron 120 130 8 iron 140 150 thinking about trying another 9 or 8 iron same length with different loft I know sounds...
  5. A

Friend can hit fairway not a driver?

Not sure if this is in the correct forum. He’s try to be fitted and lessons and tried different drivers and shaft he’s a good ball striker with all clubs except driver. He gets steep with clubs and really hurts with driver. Just wondering what you all think does he need a shorter length driver...
  6. A

New Technology $ for Equipment but is equipment any better?

At course last night several of us hit new Callaway Epic driver it's, probably ten of us agreed you can take a g15, launcher, sumo, and even a sldr driver and they all do same thing and cheaper now for fifty dollars came out at 200, sldr a little more. I hit all of those the same all the balls...
  7. A

Right Eye Dominant and Right Handed and can't line up with any club

I'm so inconsistent I play good for awhile sometimes several rounds then I get off and takes awhile to find my way back. I've try so much stuff this week my body sore. Need help Please My eyes see everything I never have a idea what I'm seeing
  8. A

15 Degree Hybrid Distance?

Has anyone tried the Adams Super S 15 Degree? I tried the xtd 15 when they first came out and played with 19 for awhile but to me I never could compress enough wasn't man enough for those. I like to have a club between my three wood and 19 degree hybrid, not to have in bag at all time just for...
  9. A

Address Setup Alignment

I've tried picking a spot in front of ball, griping club different, step in with left foot first and right foot first, I've tried a lot of things. I'm always looking right. I still hit the ball pretty good but it's driving me crazy not being able to setup correctly. What should I be looking at...
  10. A

Adams Super S Irons

Has anyone seen or hit them. Looking for some info. Thanks
  11. A

Adams 5 Hybrid

Which one do you all prefer? V3 A12 Pro Black A7, Thanks in advance
  12. A

Golf Setup

Do you or have you tried during setup take your right or left hand off the club and regrip. I've been working on this but haven't had a chance to hit alot of balls this way. I'm trying to get my shoulders square during setup. I notice the past two weeks on tour I've seen Adams Scott and Ernie...
Back