Search results for query: *

1. rghilljr

Which shaft

I found a 907 D2 Titleist Head with no shaft. I swing a stiff flex. Which shaft do I need to get? I don't want to spend a lot but dont want cheap either.
  2. rghilljr

Old member returning

Been away from the game and the board for about 10 years. Getting back into the game due to having and making time and my kids growing!!
  3. rghilljr

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I wanted to say thank you to JB, MCook77, War Eagle just to name a few for helping with some things in the short while I have been here. These guys are class acts and I only hope that I can garner some friendships like those I am reading...
  4. rghilljr

Funny things Kids say...

So I carried my 5 year old out today for a round. I tell him that while we are riding he can talk but when I am getting ready to hit he has to be quiet. We get to the first tee and and I remind him that he needs to be quiet. I walk up to the tee box and put the ball on the tee and start...
  5. rghilljr

FT Titleist Balls

Guys- I received these as a gift for Christmas. I know nothing about these balls and do not play them as I have become a fan of the E6/Q Star/Gamer V2. I don't know what to ask for these and don't what is a reasonable price to sell them for. Any help that you can offer will be greatly...
  6. rghilljr

Largest Brand

First off....mods, if there are other threads like this one, please move it or delte as you see fit. I am looking to see what brand runs bigger than advertised. In some brands I can wear and XL and in others I have to wear an XXL. Is there a brand that runs a little bigger than others??
  7. rghilljr

WTB: Cleveland Classic

Looking for a Classic with regular flex shaft. I am also looking on the Bay but would prefer buying from someone here. I know the chances are slim but I have a budget of $100. It does not have to immaculate but I don't want one thats beat up either. If you have something, PM and let me know...
  8. rghilljr

Sad/Happy Day Yesterday

Yesterday was the anniversary of my dad's untimely and unexpected death. It was 8 years yesterday and some days it feels as though it has been forever and other days it feels as though it just happened. I had a pretty rough day yesterday becasue my dad loved Christmas. My mom and my siblings...
  9. rghilljr

COOKIE

When reading through the threads last week, I mentioned and talked about a bag. I get a message from Cookie needing my address. I asked him what he was up to and he said "I hope you have a Merry Christmas". I get home on Monday and this is what is waiting for me. This is without a doubt the...
  10. rghilljr

Free penn state divot tool

Here is a Penn State Divot tool that I found today. It is hard, durable plastic and is still in very good shape. I am not a Penn State fan and thought instead of throwing it out, I would see if anyone on the board would like it. Send me a PM and I will get it out to you.
  11. rghilljr

What is the difference??

Guys- I need some help here. There may be NO difference here and my lack of knowledge on Bridgestone equipment is showing. If it is PLEASE forgive me as I am still learning. However, I received this dozen E6 from a co-worker at school. I didn't say anything to them about it but I immdeiately...
  12. rghilljr

One Man VolleyBall

I just booked this guy to come and talk our kids at school. I can't wait to see him and hear his message! One Man Volleyball
  13. rghilljr

Clubs Need a Home

Mods....if this is not acceptable here, please delete or move. If it is acceptable and you think that I need pics, I will have to add them later on tonight. Guys, I have some older clubs that I do not know what to do with. They are several years old and I cannot or will not use them and would...
  14. rghilljr

My Heart is Broken....

LONG POST ALERT My 5 yr old started school this year. He has only been in school for 5 weeks and yet his assistant principal has had a huge impact on his life. He has come home on several occasions and said Mr. ******** came and read with us today or came in the gym with us today. Mr...
  15. rghilljr

Girls playing with Boys...Golf

Here is an interesting read...... What do you think??
  16. rghilljr

gifts crafts/supplies

I am not sure if this is the place for this or not. If it's not, MOD'S please move it to it's correct location or delete if need be. I have a box of unopened crafts/supplies that my kids have never used. They are mainly character themed (CARS, Toy Story, ect). I have paint by numbers...
  17. rghilljr

Help

This is especially for my fellow NC THPer's but if any of you have heard or know anything, please let me know. I have been looking at club fitting and lessons for about the last 2-3 weeks and have researched the big box stores as well as some others. In my talking to some folks this guy came...
  18. rghilljr

WTB Grips

Here is a shot in the dark.....I am grip illiterate and don't know much about grips other than I know that I want some new ones. I am playing with the stock Callaway grips. I would love to try out some new ones or at least new to me. If you have any that you are not using or you tried and...
  19. rghilljr

Slicer

I'll throw this out there and see if you guys can help me.......I fight a slice and can play it fairly well. I play a PING G10 9* with a standard PING regular flex shaft and hit the ball pretty high. I know that I lose a ton of distance because of it. Besides the lessons and fitting, any...
  20. rghilljr

Train Wreck

I'll throw this out there and see if you guys can help me.......I fight a slice and can play it fairly well now. I play a PING G10 9* with a standard PING regular flex shaft and hit the ball high. I know that I lose a ton of distance because of it. Besides the lessons and fitting, any...
Back