Search results for query: *

1. Intimadator2007

A Soldiers Homecoming

One of the the things I do sometimes when I need a lift is watch Soldiers homecoming videos. I love our brave men and women that put everything on the line to keep us safe here at home , and when those soldiers do come home it can make for some emotional times for there families and it makes my...
  2. Intimadator2007

Got a great deal from Tmax14

I've been pondering an Iron change lately and browsing the bay and the market place . Came across Tmax14's post for some Taylor Made TP CB , thought for a couple days and took em. They came today very well packaged and they are beautiful. Cant wait to hit em. Thanks Again, Tmax14 !
  3. Intimadator2007

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

And hats off to the 10th tee box crowd you guys were Awesome to hear !
  4. Intimadator2007

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Awesome stuff guys , Those are some great looking swings there. You guys had nerves of steel . I've been to a few THP events and the nerves of the first hole tee shot is pretty tough, I can only imagine they were 100 times worse for the MC . You guys nailed it !
  5. Intimadator2007

A great deal from IceyShanks !

Icey had a 3 wood sitting in the BST , Hit him up and within 3 days its in my hands , He even sent it before I sent payment . Thanks again Kyle its the folks like you and GG, J.B. and the entire THP team that make THP what it is !
  6. Intimadator2007

Drivers Taylor Made R11 vs. Titleist 910D

In the market for a new driver and looking for opinions on R11 vs.Titleist 910 D . In your opinion which is the better club ?
Back