Search results for query: *

1. M

SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks for the replies, you guys are great. I just placed a custom order for a Tri-Mallet Black on SeeMore's website, excited to give this a shot.
  2. M

SeeMore Putters Thread

How are you supposed to “hide the red dot”? Whenever I try a SeeMore at a store I can never hide the red dot with both eyes. If I adjust the shaft to hide the dot for my left eye then I can see the dot with my right eye. It works both ways. I’ve never been able to hide the dot for both eyes at...
  3. M

Callaway MAVRIK FW Woods and Hybrids

I recently got the Mav SZ 4-wood and am thinking I now want a wood or hybrid in the 20* range. Like others, I tend to hook/pull hybrids, but had success with a Ping G 7 wood a few years ago. Does anyone know if the standard Mav 7-wood looks closed at address? The Mav pro hybrid looks a little to...
  4. M

Callaway MAVRIK FW Woods and Hybrids

Read this entire thread, got excited and ordered something I didn't need.... SZ 4-wood with Rogue White 70 S cut down 1/4" headed my way. Added a standard 9* driver with Rogue White 60 S cut down 1/4" as a bonus!!
  5. M

New USGA Golf rules - what would you change now?

That isn't true. I'm sure we all have played holes where there is OB very close to fairways and even greens.
  6. M

Push cart at country club

My club does not allow you to bring your own push cart. However, during the covid-19 situation they are allowing it for sanitary reasons.
  7. M

How many cars have you had in how many years?

License for 24 years: 1987 Buick Regal (hand-me-down from parents) 2000 Ford Contour SVT (was fun to drive, engine issues started after 3 years) 2003 Toyota Highlander (good vehicle, but not sure what I was thinking) 2004 Ford 150 (loved it, but engine problems started after 1 year) 2005 Toyota...
  8. M

Why Are Iron Covers Polarizing

In the early 1990's, when I was approx. 12 years old, I had the misfortune to caddie for a lady who had a fancy set of Yonex "irons" that must have been made of carbon fiber or something. She had leather covers with zippers on each of her clubs, probably half of the zippers were broken. She...
Back