Search results for query: *

1. Mtdream

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

They have some decent balls, added a good number in last year, I woudl say it is 30% are newerish...but I rarely use the range, ahve simulator in the house, and it is always 70 in there, and always Titleist RCT balls, which is a blessing for sure!! I have not heard plans for additonal range...
  2. Mtdream

and yes I was teasing, realized later might not have come across that way...
  3. Mtdream

there is zero doubt they are maximizing the memberships...and they sell them to people every time they have someone book a tee time...I have the full membership, and if you dont book tee times 5+ days in advance on teh app...good luck getting a reasonable tee time unless people cancel..whcih...
  4. Mtdream

golfers...can never make them happy...get decent ones, then you want pro V's then you want cheap... :p what do you want next unlimited tee times and no one in front of you?
  5. Mtdream

am a bridlewood person, happy to play anytime..just heard a good bit of info, they are adding Trackman Range to the range... will be exciting, adn a great solution...the range is generally incredibly busy on weekends and evenings...and this will definitely be an upgrade...
  6. Mtdream

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

loving bottom end of the bag, and had to get used to the Gap wedge, shifted my bottom two wedges from 54/58 to 52/56 now, and gapping is great... Gap@ 128 carry SW (52)114 carry GW (56) 102 carry... has been odd playing in the highly varying turf we get in DFW due to rains then drying...
  7. Mtdream

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Experience

WOW< Dream trip!!!!! Is sign up in May or event is in May?
  8. Mtdream

Do you rep your school or team on the course?

Without Question, every day...
  9. Mtdream

Titleist T150 Gap Wedge - gapping issue?

gotcha, you did (or I didnt catch it) that you were doing an every other...
  10. Mtdream

CONTEST Win a Fitting, Driver and More – Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

best wishes all!!!! these events are a amazing!!
  11. Mtdream

Titleist T150 Gap Wedge - gapping issue?

Almost always you have to tweak your wedges with new irons... for me, when I got the T-150's i changed out all my wedge lofts...I had been coming from Ap2's and as such gap wedge on AP2 = 50*.....and your Gap Wedge (stock) on T-150 is a 48*....thus keeping with normal number gapping of 4*/club...
  12. Mtdream

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

yes, was brain farting...once fitter called me on it, got better...but was really weird tick...we didnt go back and hit the AI Smok Triple D...I will go hit it again...my simple point for me is not making shifts based upno one hitting session.. but it was weird to have significant swing tweaks...
  13. Mtdream

live right off three, get to watch the putting every morning...is not a bad view at all!! and yes, greens are great, especially when you map how many rounds happen on the course...holler if here, or coming over...
  14. Mtdream

Iron Shafts: Why don’t you go graphite?

have made the switch...currently gaming the Dart V Concept shafts in 105, and LOVE them!!!!
  15. Mtdream

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

wrote about this in a different thread, but went for a Tour Van Fitting at 2nd Swing...LOVED the experience!!!! Worked with Cliff Walczak in Scottsdale... Short summary... Current hit Callaway Rogue Triple Diamond...when i went into the fitting was @ +1 and Neutral...Driver is definitely a...
  16. Mtdream

If you had $5k to buy a street legal golf cart, which way would you go?

I spent just a little more, and got a lease return, with lithium, and they did some upgrades, but am right in line with what JB suggested...This is a RXV Lithium...
Back