Search results for query: *

1. jkirby4

First one !!!!

got my first hole in one yesterday. still can't believe it. Spessard Holland Golf Course in Melbourne Beach, Florida. 9th hole 146 yards 6 iron. The best thing about it was my son was with me so it will be a memory we can talk about forever. now i can't wait till he gets his first !!!!! i have...
  2. jkirby4

Excited to play two exculsive courses this week !!!

i'm going to Fort Worth this week for the FSU/OkSt football game and am going to have a chance to play the Colonial Country Club on friday and Starr Hollow on Monday http://www.starrhollowgolf.com . i probably will never have the chance to play these courses again so i am super excited. i'm...
  3. jkirby4

Golf Pride grips

link to win some Golf Pride grips http://golfpride.com/super-tack/
  4. jkirby4

best place for a fitting

where would be the best place for a fitting for new irons? big box store (dicks, edwin watts, golfsmith) or a small shop or even a local course that has the ability. i have never been fitted for clubs so i wanna do it right. what is your experience ???? thanks in advance jim
  5. jkirby4

I can't believe this happened !!!!

yesterday on the 3rd hole, a dogleg right over water with houses long.......... i normally hit a driver over water about 220-230 to land in the fairway, well i hit it straight as an arrow about 270 right into the bedroom window of a house!!!!!!! could not believe it. no one was home so i...
  6. jkirby4

WHOO HOO, i joined the 70s club today

best round of my life today. shot a 79. previous best round was 87. today i was rolling in putts from everywhere. hitting greens in regulation. i even had a double bogey on 17 and still shot 40,39. man does it feel good when the stars align!!!!!!!! i just had to brag to someone cause the wife...
  7. jkirby4

Wildlife Seen on the Golf Course

saw this little guy guarding my ball on 18.
  8. jkirby4

First Eagle Ever !!!!!!!

Whoo Hoo i had my first eagle ever today. 253 yard drive, 185 4 iron to 6 feet and then actually sank the putt !!!!!! if you knew how i played you would know how incredible this was. i had to tell someone !!!!!!! Thanks Rhyno for the Top Flite GamerV2s
  9. jkirby4

i'm a hacker and always played........

i'm a hacker and always pretty much played whatever balls i find on the course. For Christmas i got a gift certificate to a local course and ended up buying a dozen Titlelist NXT tour balls with it. normally i spray my drives all over the place. equally left, right and center as i do track this...
  10. jkirby4

worst round of the year !!!!

argggggg, normally under 100 but today was terrible. 4 balls out of bounds off one tee. had a crazy 6 hole run, i went 12, par, birdie, par, 11, par. couldn't help but laugh and move on. anyone else have a crazy run of hole like this ????
Back