Search results for query: *

1. S

Kirkland 7-piece irons - now on Costco site

Just went live on Costco's site for $499.99 so who's picking up a set to test for THP? Kirkland Iron set
  2. S

Hello fresh type mail order meal plans - any experience

Anybody experience with them? If so what’s your pro/con? My in laws are going through some tough health issues right now ( one has dementia and the other Lewy body) and until we can get them full time assistance or housing my wife is stopping by every night to fix their supper. I just...
  3. S

Club(s) for teenage boy......

So my 13 year old show interest in hitting golf balls at places like Top Golf or in Sims but has no desire to play a round of golf, so I'm trying to figure out the best course to get him some clubs. He's about 5"5' (66") and left handed. At his age/height would it be better to pick up some...
  4. S

For Sale Ping G 10.5° driver

Ping G driver , 10.5° with speeder 661 evolution stiff shaft and Ping head over. $140.00 $125.00 shipped OBO. No trades at this point.
  5. S

Replacement spikes

So my Ecco’s are about to be in need of a refresh on the spikes. Anybody got any recommendations on brands or different models (is that such a thing)?
  6. S

7/8 iron shaft in wedge - MrShortGame video

Wasn’t sure where to post this video (club building forum, shaft forum, ???) so I stuck it in here. It may common knowledge for most but thought it was interesting to me. Basically the video discusses installing a cut down stiffer 7/8 iron shaft into your wedges for lower flight but higher...
  7. S

Nashville peeps question about somethings around Bridgestone.

Wife and I are going to the Needtobreath concert tomorrow and have couple questions. Already got a parking pass at the garage just north of the arena on 3rd Ave South. Anybody know what’s the earliest we can get in to park as this leads to the 2nd question eating right in the area of the arena...
  8. S

Any auto tech will to help? Question on a no start situation

Shade tree mechanic here and buddy has an 03 Hyundai Tiburon (4 cylinder auto) that I'm trying to help him fix it. If anybody wants to throw me some advice it would be appreciated. Main issue I'm having is its about 1 hour from my house and thus my tools. So I only took what I thought I...
  9. S

Let’s talk kitchen appliances.

Background: Our stove(GE), fridge(Hot Point) and dishwasher(GE) are all about 15.5 years so we’ve had a great run. Saturday the dishwasher decided to not drain. Thinking it’s clogged, I tore it down but didn’t find any blockage in the unit. However during the tear down, a rubber tube/nipple...
  10. S

Hopkin wedges @ Budget - Let's talk grinds

I know they were never the major player in the market but for $30 new, it's worth a try vs a used wedge for frugal players like me. I understand that the shape of the bottom can help/hurt as you use the wedge based on the lie, but never fully understood which could be best for me. I'm a 30...
  11. S

Please close thread.

New with no box. Only tried on the right shoe in the house, keep forgetting just how narrow Nike golf shoes are compared to my fat foot. $60 $55 obo shipped No longer for sale. Please close thread.
  12. S

Anybody work for Chrysler (corporate or dealership), question about pentastar V6 head issue warranty

So the 3.6L pentastar has a reputation of head/valve issue on the left bank and back in '14 Chrysler extended the warranty to 10 yr/150K miles for the left head on the '11-13 years. Seems a redesign in late '12 was supposed to have fixed this issue. Anybody have any insider knowledge if they...
  13. S

Titleist 917 driver adapter, which one?

I was able to pick up a 917 for a good price even though the shaft isn’t suited for me. So I’ve been searching some of the used club sites for a replacement and noticed they list 2 different Titleist adapters, a surefit 910 and a surefit tour. I’m assuming the SF 910 is for all 910 and newer...
  14. S

F/S Couple oldies but goodies - Cleveland Mashie (plus) 5 wood and 3 hybrid

I'm doing a little late spring cleaning and found these 2. Mashie 5w (18.0°) w/gliderails +. Stock Miyazaki stiff shaft, w/HC. Mashie 3hy (20.5°) w/gliderails +. Stock Miyazaki stiff shaft, w/HC but no grip. $35.00 shipped each or $45.00 shipped for both. 5 wood pics 3 hybrid pics
  15. S

iPhone question. Going from a plus to an 10/10s and ability to read/see the screen

So I dropped my 6+ and cracked the screen (first phone of any kind I’ve damaged) and figured with that issue and IOS 13 rumored to not support 6s and older devices its a good time to upgrade. The 10s max is out of my price range and I’d rather jump to the newer design so no 8’s. Anybody...
  16. S

Xbox 1 owners help is needed

Xbox 1 owners, I need some help. With our 360, if I turn on the controller and the console would turn on. If I use the controller to turn off the console and the controller would turn off as well. With our 1 I can’t make the console turn on with the controller and if I use the controller...
  17. S

WTB “GI” style irons -$200 or less

I figured I’d hit up THP before the bay to see what some of y’all may have laying around. Looking for some irons with a thinner top line and sole but would still fall in the “game improvement” category. Guess I’m looking for irons like the Wilson Staff C series, Adams CB 1,2,3 series etc...
  18. S

Top Flite Gamer Soft discontinued?

Anybody that’s in the “know”, know if Dick’s/GG has discontinued this ball? My local DSG has not had any is store for a while and they are no longer on either’s website. If it has been, wonder what might be the replacement? I was really enjoying this ball especially when I could get them on...
  19. S

Vacation thing in the Fort Myers, Sanibel, Bonita Springs area

Heading down to Bonita Springs in a couple days for a week at the beach with the fam and figured I’d ask what are some place/thing to see, do, eat while there. First time so I’m all ears.
  20. S

2-1 laptops? Looking for suggestions

OK, I'm looking for some potential hands-on usage of these 2-1 laptops. Seems my daughters laptop has finally bit the dust and since she's going into HS, we figured it would be a nice gift to pick up for her. I'm researching as much as I can but sometimes those that have used certain models...
Back