Search results for query: *

1. Damoegan

What are you building? (Club style)

Just installed a Callaway adapter into a 7M3 Black Tie.
  2. Damoegan

I'm thinking of doing the same thing with mine. Currently on the lookout for a deal on a set of PX 6.0
  3. Damoegan

If they are a little tight on the shaft I will run them under the hot water tap for 2 mins. It will go straight on after..
  4. Damoegan

Just reshafted my Mizzy Fli-Hi 2i with a TT Black Gold and GP Tour Wrap..
  5. Damoegan

Vegas hackes

Ok, so,I'm off to Vegas tomorrow to get married and I've got the green light to tee it up [emoji466]️ I'm looking for some recommendations where to play please guys? Anywhere to avoid? Anyone fancy teeing it up with me? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Damoegan

I find it quite forgiving now..
  7. Damoegan

It ended up 75 yards down range!!! All repaired now, just waiting on the epoxy to go off.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Damoegan

SLDR R15 style....
  9. Damoegan

What causes the dreaded shanks?

Freddie, what is the main cause for the dreaded shanks? I hit a bunch of wedge's at the range today and shanked 2 of them. Didn't think too much about it untill I looked at the face of my medge and noticed that most of the ball strikes were in the heel! Standing too close maybe? My general...
  10. Damoegan

Shaft swop on my TM TP CB's. KBS Tour to DG S300 +1/4". Just waiting for the epoxy to set.. Also tipped the CAC 1/2" to try and bring the spin down a little..
  11. Damoegan

S300 shafts preped today ready for the switch out once my epoxy turns up..
  12. Damoegan

Help with swing weight

I'm after a little help with a swing weight change guys.. Currently playing 2014 TM TP CB's in standars spec with KBS Tour s shafts, TM say they play at D2. Now I'm about to switch out the shafts for some DG S300's +1/4" over TM standards, what would the swing weight change to??
  13. Damoegan

Subacromial Decompression shoulder operation

Has anyone had one? Just wondering on the average recovery time? I'm scheduled to have my right shoulder done in 4 weeks....
  14. Damoegan

Merry Christmas to all THP'ers

Just want to say a big and early (9:15pm here) merry Xmas to all THP'ers. I hope everyong has a great time over the holiday period :drinks:
  15. Damoegan

What golf stuff did you buy today?

My first MXM and my first Anser style putter, too..
  16. Damoegan

Does the x hot 3 deep Pro use a special ferrule or just a standard wood .335 ferrule? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Damoegan

Just picked up a XHP 3Deep head for a great price. Got a Read Board I'm going to drop in. Need to cut to length and grab a ferrule and Tour Wrap tomorrow then throw it together...
  18. Damoegan

Tip trimming!

Talk to me about tip trimming (iron shafts) please! I'm currently looking for a set of stiff shafts (S300) but money is a little tight so......... I've been contemplating shortening my irons a touch, so I've been thinking of tipping my current iron shafts to kill two birds with one stone!
  19. Damoegan

Lead tape - it it legal to use in competition?

As the title, is it legal to use in competition?
  20. Damoegan

FS/FT Cleveland Classic XL Driver (UK)

Cleveland Classic XL 10.5* with Miyazaki B.Asha 4S stiff shaft. Standard L/L/L and grip including head cover. As new! Only hit 10 range balls with it. It just can't knock the Amp Cell out of the bag so needs to go. Asking £75 + £12 RMSD Might be interested in trade, what have you got?
Back