Search results for query: *

1. giorgiokaan

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I have had at least one birdie in my last 9-10 rounds. Don't know exactly how many rounds in a row I can get birdies in but I would say I get one in 90% of my rounds.
  2. giorgiokaan

Garmin Approach R10 Launch Monitor

Very tempted to buy this. I practice weekly at an indoor facility with trackman so if I do pull the trigger I can provide a comparison with trackman numbers.
  3. giorgiokaan

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Xander Schauffele
  4. giorgiokaan

Are you ever unsatisfied with a good round?

As per the title, I played the same course 2 weeks in a row. Last week I felt like I was on fire, I was hitting some absolute pinseekers and my drives were long and in the fairway. This week, I played very well however my shots weren't as good into greens and I missed some fairways where I was...
  5. giorgiokaan

Finally pulled the trigger

So I finally pulled the trigger and replaced my whole bag this year! I had my previous clubs since 2014, and I recently took a roughly 3 year hiatus from golf. This year I fully got back into it and today I ordered my custom fitted clubs! I got the Apex Pro 19s in a 4-9 iron configuration and...
  6. giorgiokaan

London golfers

Hi Londoners (or nearby places)! I would like to play a round(s) this weekend to practice for the new university season. Anyone wanting to group up and play? Any golf club relatively near to London is great (even better if I can get a lift as I don't drive).
  7. giorgiokaan

My first fitting

Hey guys, I'm on my way to Precision Golf near London for my first ever fitting! I am getting a 2 hour iron fitting. Precision Golf is quite expensive (full bag fit is 270 pounds) but apparently they are the best on this side of the pond. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes when i'm done...
  8. giorgiokaan

Anyone in London?

Hi, is there anyone in London who wants to play a round today/tomorrow? Lets get a few UK THPers together!
  9. giorgiokaan

Wanna hear a sad story?

Left it 2 inches short. And I missed a slightly longer one for eagle a couple holes back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. giorgiokaan

Would love to hear some feedback on these swings

Some context: This is my second training session in the last week. It was the first time practicing a more neutral grip (I have a fairly strong grip usually). These two shots were about 180 yards and dead straight with my 7i, even though the feel is really weird (switching to a weaker grip makes...
  11. giorgiokaan

I am back!

Hi guys, I have been a member since 2012. I joined this amazing forum as a 14 year old and have not been very active in the last couple years due to some injuries and time constraints that have pretty much kept me away from golf for the last 2-3 years. I have recently played at two of the best...
  12. giorgiokaan

Please Check out My Youtube Channel

Guys please check out my YouTube channel, it is all about golf. I created the videos for a school project and tomorrow I will be setting up a second channel which will have much better videos which I hope to continue i the future. Please subscribe and share, it would mean a world to me :)...
  13. giorgiokaan

Playing the best golf of my career

So a little background: I am almost 16, I started playing roughly 3 years ago and I simply love this game. Right now I am super happy as I just played 3 tournaments this week and came home with 3 trophies 2 victories and a runner up. I am playing very good and carded a PB on Friday with a 87...
  14. giorgiokaan

How does handicapping work in the US?

I never understood handicapping in the US, in Europe the only way is an EGA handicap which can only be altered with official tournament rounds, thus making it wayyy harder to lower, plus it is not based on average strokes but you start at 36 and lower it every tournament you play under net par...
  15. giorgiokaan

I hate breakdowns

I was in an important tournament today and scored 22 stableford points on the first nine holes, and they could have been more because of sheer bad luck, I was playing some of my best golf. Then at the 12 my short game broke down, the rest of the round my overall game was good but inside 50 yards...
  16. giorgiokaan

So I finally got a fitting...

So basically at my course there was this guy doing fittings and he was friends with my golf coach. So I basically went and hit balls for 30 minutes with flight scope. We found that I was losing 70 yards (yes 70) because the shaft on my driver was too soft. My ss is around 108 depending on how...
  17. giorgiokaan

WTB: Taylormade Xft faces

I am looking for 1 ztp face and 3 z faces. Please tellm me you guys have any!
  18. giorgiokaan

The 9 shots in golf

I found this great practice taught by tiger woods- Imagine a Large square in front of you divided into 9 areas, each one a different shot, you go around the square hitting 3 successful shots per each area. High left would be high draw, high right is high fade and so on. I think it is a great way...
  19. giorgiokaan

Cat sleeping positions

I mean, we have dog shaming, why not cat shaming, so lets start... http://www.buzzfeed.com/paws/awkward-cat-sleeping-positions really funny stuff, I will try and upload some pics of my cats sleeping in weird positions, do you have any photos of your cats sleeping in really weird positions.
  20. giorgiokaan

Crazy pairing, how much would it take? Slow players

Could you imagine Keegan Bradley, Kevin Na, Ben Crane and Jonathan Byrd paired in a group? It would take them over 5 hours for a round, they are the slowest players EVER. Just imagining a situation there, who do you think are the slowest players?
Back