Search results for query: *

1. Johnny mojo

2024 Golf Trips?

If you can sneak about 30 minutes west to Dickson try to play greystone. Great track!
  2. Johnny mojo

How long away from golf before you get twitchy?

Usually on the drive home from my round 😂
  3. Johnny mojo

2024 Golf Trips?

Shadow Creek came through! Wynn is out due to a tournament. So Wednesday it’s Shadow Creek, Thursday is Cascata and Friday and Saturday are with Butch Harmon at Rio Secco. Stoked for this trip!
  4. Johnny mojo

Your Top 5 Courses Played

Torrey - North and South Caledonia Scottsdale National TPC Scottsdale Caves Vallley The above is in no particular order and Tobbacco Road gets an honorable mention If all goes well this month will revise to add Wynn, Shadow Creek and Cascata. 🤞
  5. Johnny mojo

What is the last thing you bought - after you said you were done buying…?

Another horse 🙄. “Happy wife happy life!” She probably says the same about golf clubs and trips so all good.
  6. Johnny mojo

GHIN 9-Hole Differential

I decided a long time ago not to post 9 hole scores when they came up with this nuttiness. Shout out and thanks to Canadan for the work around. It’s a great idea.
  7. Johnny mojo

2024 Golf Trips?

Cascata and Rio Secco in March. Working on an in at Shadow Creek too but not looking good 🤞 though.
  8. Johnny mojo

Zero-Turn Mowers

I have a 60 inch Ariens going on my fourth year with zero issues. Gravely which has been mentioned is their commercial version I believe. Would highly recommend either.
  9. Johnny mojo

The Pets Thread

Two of our four gettin some lovin from pops.
  10. Johnny mojo

Handicap goals and how to get there

What a great post and reality check. I started ‘23 as a 5.3 and ended as an 8.1. In ‘22 I was in the 4’s before the end of the year. Went down a couple of equipment rabbit holes and did not practice like I used to. I have set an objective for ‘24 to end the year back in the 4’s. What will help...
  11. Johnny mojo

Single Greatest Sandwich Ever

This was my pick too.
  12. Johnny mojo

Tales from the pro shop

First time seeing this thread. What fun. I’m tuned in now and will watch for updates. As someone who does some of my own work and work for guys in my association it’s fun to see some of this but I have NEVER had to deal with the stuff in here 😂. Great job @Mgloblue!
  13. Johnny mojo

What's your preferred wallet?

My daughter gifted me a Kings Loot wallet for Christmas 2022. I didn’t think I would like it when I got it but it has been everything I want in a wallet. Slim, functional and something I can move to a front pocket if the environment calls for it.
  14. Johnny mojo

Callaway Paradym Irons

I tried really hard with these and while I had some amazing shots throughout 2023 I just wasn’t consistent enough with them. Gonna need to let these go down the road I think.
  15. Johnny mojo

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

He has his store not too far from me. I know he has a decent retail presence but if you ever need something of his you can’t find let me know and I’ll go get it for ya. Malcom is a good guy too!
  16. Johnny mojo

Which pie?

Only one choice. Bourbon Pecan and Caramel Apple for dessert. I said what I said.
Back