Search results for query: *

1. lopsta5

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

You guys crack me up complaining about your gas prices haha. Here where i live its about $3.05 per litre for 95, which is about $11.50 per gallon
  2. lopsta5

Help! Need alternative to grip solvent

I normally just use petrol cause thats what i have at home. Super easy and dries quickly.
  3. lopsta5

You get to keep 1 club out of your current bag.

My Evnroll er2 putter would definitely be staying.
  4. lopsta5

Ping hoofer vs titleist players 4 carry bag help

The ping does feel super comfy with that extra rain hood padding and nice thick straps. Does the club grabbing get any better over time? Maybe just pulling the club out while the bag is standing before leaning it over might help. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  5. lopsta5

Well I ended up getting the ping hoofer 2021. Lots of review reading and it comes out with high praises. The club sticking issue is not great, I can see myself getting annoyed, which is disappointing as it's an awesome bag. In torn now between returning it or just trying to live with it. The...
  6. lopsta5

I had no idea what vessel bags were. So just did a google search, we cant get them in NZ but can get from Aussie but for just over $1000 thats a big no thanks from me haha.
  7. lopsta5

Hi people, long time no see. Ive been looking at a new carry bag and these 2 are what ive come up with. Was just wondering peoples opinion on either one, who has used them? Im leaning towards the ping one even though i dont have a single ping club, but i do have titleist. Ive watched youtube...
  8. lopsta5

Rare Project x coasters and Callaway coins

Hi I hate to do this but have to put some of my collection up for sale. I like to sell it as one package because postage would be to expensive otherwise. I have my Callaway Major coins, yrs 2014, 2015, 2016. 4 still in plastic sleeves, 12 in the frame but will not come with the frame as it...
  9. lopsta5

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I brought 10 second hand TP5s for our golf trip. And a pair of adidas shoes, the blue pair.
  10. lopsta5

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Tried a pair of these on today, so comfortable. The blue was my wifes favourite and i liked them to. adipower 4orged s shoes spikeless shoes for summer.
  11. lopsta5

WTB: GBB Epic driver head

Hi, does anyone have one lying around not being used and would like to sell it? Exchange rate isnt helping me at the moment but thought id try here. I also have a US address that it could be sent to. Thanks Nathan
  12. lopsta5

lopsta5 - WITB

Hi guys, I havent been on for a long time so thought i better update the WITB. Ive sold the 3 wood a while ago now and added another wedge, running with 50,54,58 degree wedges. Ive also changed out the putter for the Toulon Madison thanks to Chris(c.a.eleric) for selling it to me, i love this...
  13. lopsta5

Has any one ever cracked a driver head

I was playing in a tournament last sunday and noticed something on top of my driver so had a closer look and noticed a crack on it. I was so gutted to see that. It was weird to see my driver cracked like that. Ive never seen it happen before so it was a bit of a shock. I had to borrow another...
  14. lopsta5

How many play on the PGA tour?

I did a search on google and it says 125 players, but when watching tournaments it sometimes shows a player in the 200s in the FedEx cup. Or when a field is cut at 70 odd which would mean 140+ players playing. Its just something ive always wondered while watching on tv.
  15. lopsta5

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Has anyone tried out these Mizuno shoes?
  16. lopsta5

Lifting head help

Hi Freddie This might be a silly question but at the moment i going through a bit of head lifting just before contact and its hurting my scoring, blading wedges across the green and not making proper contact. So just asking if you have any drills or anything i can do to train myself to keep...
  17. lopsta5

Odyssey Covers Thread

Here are the covers for the PGA Championship. Another not so great one in my opinion. The blue is cool.
  18. lopsta5

WTB Toulon Madison P/N putter

I shouldnt really but man i want to try one out. Can anyone help a fellow THPer out with a good deal. I am in New Zealand but if you dont want to post here i can get stuff shipped to a place in Portland, Oregon that then ship it to me. I dont have much to trade but do have an odyssey Kohler...
  19. lopsta5

Just found some headcovers for you americans haha

These are on a local auction site here, just found them while looking for stuff. Your colours and flag. http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/golf/club-covers/auction-1369608217.htm http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/golf/club-covers/auction-1369608214.htm
  20. lopsta5

WTB THP Puma 1/4 zip

After a 1/4 zip from the THP store in L if anyone has a spare, red, blue or grey just no white. Being the time difference i missed out both times. I have a US address so shipping would be easy for you. Thanks
Back