Search results for query: *

1. Hotled

Has any one tried?

Has any one tried Hank Haney Slice fix? If so how was it and is it worth it?
  2. Hotled

Ping 425 and choices?

I’m thinking on buying the ping 425 irons. I really wanted the 430’s but at 1100$ that’s a no go. At $771 dollars with graphite shaft can you buy a better club out there? In terms of forgiveness. I’m on a 1200.00 budget to get a s full set of clubs. Let me know what you think. I’m left handed...
  3. Hotled

WTB LH irons maybe woods too

delete
  4. Hotled

Old user stopped in to say hello

I’m trying to pick up the game again after having a stroke. My right hand has lost most of the feeling and I’m left handed. Could someone give me direction for used left handed clubs probably regular flex or senior by know.
  5. Hotled

I’ve been away so long

I’ve been away so long and allot has changed. I had a stroke last year that rendered my right side useless. I went to rehab and kicked it’s butt , now only right hand is affected, no feeling and no strength. I was a left handed golfer too. I’m thinking about trying Right handed? Does this make...
  6. Hotled

Metal Detecting

Anyone here metal detect? I am just getting into it after borrowing a friends detector, actually had allot of fun.
  7. Hotled

F/S Bushnell Patriot V3 Pack

PMs sent Price drop 150$ Any offers??? PM me please. I used this 2 times and it works wonderfully. 185.00 shipped in the US. I can take PayPal with 100% feedback. it comes with the original box and factory paperwork. Any questions feel free to ask. Reason for selling: I had shoulder...
  8. Hotled

Been along time

I've been away from THP and golf for a long time and decided to check in and do some reading. i know I have missed allot but I had my shoulder rebuilt a little over a year ago and it's been a long recovery. I hope to find everyone doing well since my absence, I may never play again do to new...
  9. Hotled

Been gone for a while

Sorry I have been gone so long guys. My golf season is delayed this year due to a rotator cuff surgery that required 3 anchors from a slap tear and labrum tear and a full length rotator tear. It has been 46 days since the surgery and I'm already at 170 degrees rotation. Hopefully I will be back...
  10. Hotled

Bushcrafting Anyone?

I have been getting into Bushcrafting for the last month or so and it is pretty darn fun and very useful. I just purchased a Mora Companion HD knife for my medium to light duty and am customizing a sheath for it to hold my fire stick and para cord. Currently only using an old A.L.I.C.E pack...
  11. Hotled

Wedge grind and bounce for thin tight lies ?

I love my 54 rtx, but I need a 58 or 60 to compliment it. The main issue here is we almost always have a thin tight lie or are on hardpan. Anyone have any suggestions as to what bounce and or grind is best for this? Feel free to offer manufacturers models as well, but remember I'm a LEFTY.
  12. Hotled

Quick Question on putting rules

I played in a group Wednesday where one player was putting with one hand on the grip and slid his other hand below the grip onto the bare shaft. Is that a legal putting grip? I thought both hands had to remain in contact with the grip? The only reason I ask is because this same person called out...
  13. Hotled

WTB LH 58* or 60* wedge

let me know what you have. Could buy head only to if you have one you don't use.
  14. Hotled

Took a buddy golfing yesterday

I took my co-worker golfing yesterday, it was his first time golfing in 16 years and before that he only played a few times. He still had a couple irons circa 1998 Bertha x12s and no fairway woods. We had allot of fun and frustration for me on the front 9, but he said concentrate on your game...
  15. Hotled

Happy Birthday bgammill

Have a wonderful day!
  16. Hotled

Happy Birthday alexbcn

Have a happy Birthday
  17. Hotled

Cobra Baffler 2013 irons?

I saw a short thread on these in 2012 and was wondering if anyone got to use them extensively? I am looking for hybrid irons and hit the Cleveland Altitude 5 iron pretty good and just wondered how these compare? The price point is very attractive at 349.00 for the 4,5,6 hybrid and 7-gw in...
  18. Hotled

Tacki-Mac Tour Pro plus grips

Has anyone tried these? I'm looking for a softer feel and shock absorption.
  19. Hotled

hamlet Indiana

Hamlet Indiana golf course I am at even par going into 15 shooting the best round of the year pictures to follow
  20. Hotled

circling Hills in Ohio

Teeing off soon will try to keep updated.
Back