Search results for query: *

1. wluker17

For Sale Golf Buddy LR5 Laser Rangefinder

For sale is a Gold Buddy LR5 laser rangefinder. It is lightly used but in excellent shape. It works perfectly and has a brand new battery. It has a nice scan feature where one button push will let you read multiple distances. It does not have slope, so it is tournament legal all the time. Asking...
  2. wluker17

For Sale Headcovers, ball markers, grips, towels from Callaway, Edel, SWAG, TM, & more

Cleaning out my golf cabinet and I have a lot of stuff for sale. Everything is cost plus whatever shipping to you ends up being. I will pm that shipping cost to confirm before finalizing any deal. Bundling is best. I can also pm any additional close up pictures if you would like. Edel green...
  3. wluker17

For Sale Callaway Rogue Pro irons 4-AW

For sale is a very clean set of Callaway Rogue Pro irons in 4-AW with KBS Tour C-Taper Lite 115 X-flex shafts. They have Lamkin Sonor Tour grips that are like new. The shafts have also been pured. They are standard lie, loft and length. Asking $425 for the set plus whatever shipping to your...
  4. wluker17

For Sale Titleist TS3 Hybrid

For sale is a Titleist TS3 hybrid in 19 degrees (adjustable +/- 1.5 degrees either way) with a PX EvenFlow white 90X shaft and Lamkin Sonar+ grip. Come with the head cover in brand new (never used) condition. Club has very minor usage marks on the face and leading edge and is in great condition...
  5. wluker17

For Sale Titleist TS4 9.5 driver

For sale is a Titleist TS4 driver in 9.5 degrees with a Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 6 Stiff custom shaft. It is 45” long and has a Lamkin Sonar + standard grip. All are in excellent nearly new condition. It also comes with the original TS headcover. I’m asking (see below for price) shipped...
  6. wluker17

Back after shoulder surgery

Hey THP, I’m back after having shoulder surgery last May. I played for the first time in a little over a year last Friday and then again last Tuesday. My shoulder felt strong and my putting lesson while that was all I could really do has helped. Looking forward to more golf and more THP.
  7. wluker17

I just got bad news

l just found out that I have a posterior labrum tear in my right shoulder and recovery time post surgery is 5-6 months. There goes a whole summer and fall of playing golf, playing baseball with my son and playing softball with my friends. At least I don't have the 'rona. But because of all that...
  8. wluker17

WTB Super Swag Bros cartridge ball marker

Looking for a Super Swag Bros cartridge ball marker or a Legend of Swag ball marker would be 2nd choice.
  9. wluker17

For Sale FS: Titleist TS3 8.5*

For sale is a Titleist TS3 8.5* driver in beautiful condition with a brand new HZRDUS Smoke 60g stiff shaft. The driver is 45” long. Asking $250 shipped CONUS.
  10. wluker17

Putting lessons

Has anyone ever had putting lessons? I've had swing lessons a few times but never a putting lesson. I don't consider my self a bad putter but I definitely have rounds that aren't great. Now making anything over 10ft is kind of rare for me. I want to improve my game and improving putting seems...
  11. wluker17

Does slow play screw up your game?

We all know slow play is a problem and everyone hates it, but does it throw you off your game? I was playing at a nice course around Atlanta on Saturday afternoon and having one of my better driving rounds in a long time for the first 10 holes when we hit the wall of slow playing idiots on the...
  12. wluker17

FS: ‘18 Chrome Soft and ‘18 Z Star XV balls

For sale are 2 dozen Srixon Z Star XV in yellow from 2018 plus 2 additional sleeves. Z Stars are SOLD. Also for sale are almost 3 dozen current Callaway Chrome Soft. 7 sleeves are yellow and black truvis and one dozen are Stars and Stripes truvis. The Chrome Soft are $40 a dozen shipped or...
  13. wluker17

Edel Signature Wedges

There aren't any threads on Edel wedges that aren't a few years old and none active within the last year. So I thought I'd start one with my review. I just got a couple Edel wedges and have 2 rounds under my belt with them. I didn't go the custom stamping/colors route. I just got them from the...
  14. wluker17

FS: Callaway XR Pro 4-AW w/ PX LZ shafts; extra PX LZ shafts

For sale is a set of Callaway XR Pro irons in 4-AW with Project X LZ 120 6.0 flex shafts. They are standard lengths and lie with Lamkin UTx grips. All the faces are in used but good condition with no markings. The 5 iron and PW both have a scratch on the sole where I found hidden rocks but it...
  15. wluker17

FS: Bolle Bolt Sunglasses w/ Photo V3 Golf lenses

For sale are a pair of lightly used Bolle Bolt sunglasses in 9.9 out of 10 condition. They have shiny black frames and the Photo V3 Golf oleo AF lenses. These polarized amber lenses are lightly mirrored in front and great for seeing contrast on the golf course. I have a small head and these...
  16. wluker17

FS: Titleist 816 H2 19° Hybrid

For sale is a Titleist 816 H2 19° Hybrid in standard length and lie with a Speeder HB 8.8 Tour Spec Stiff flex shaft. The shaft is 86g. It has a Lamkin UTx grip. It is in pretty good shape with just light wear on the face and bottom leading edge. The crown is in perfect condition. Included are...
  17. wluker17

FS: Callaway MD3 54° and 60° wedges

For sale are two Callaway MD3 Milled wedges in black finish. Both are in really good condition with minimal wear on the finish. The grooves are in good shape. Both the 54° and 60° have Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx shafts in S400 flex. Both are standard length and lie with Lamkin UTX grips...
  18. wluker17

FS: Cobra King LTD Pro driver Brand NEW, Cobra Cube headcover, Arccos Driver

For sale is a brand new, never been hit, Cobra King LTD Pro driver with a HZRDUS Black 62g, 6.5 flex shaft. The King LTD Pro adjusts from 7° to 10°. Stock length (45"). The grip is a Lamkin UTX and it is slightly warn. The driver head is new in plastic. Comes with new in plastic headcover and...
  19. wluker17

How many golf hats is too many

My wife says I have a problem. I disagree. I only have a couple dozen. How many do you have?
  20. wluker17

How do you create spin?

How do you put spin on the ball? I was taught to play the ball back in my stance and hit down on the ball while at the same time not breaking my wrists on the follow through. That shot is mainly for less than full shots but I adapt it to full shots as well when the situation calls for it. So how...
Back