Search results for query: *

1. djames2399

SeeMore Putters Thread

I have several db4 variations and I really want a m7 tour rst hosel to complete the set. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. djames2399

WTB: 1 sleeve of Callaway Truvis balls

Looking for a couple of Truvis balls to practice putting with. Let me know if you have any you'd be willing to part with. Can be slightly used.
  3. djames2399

FS: Odyssey Milled RSX, N3J cover

I haven't bought a putter in a few months and I need to cash to rectify that. First up is a 001 Odyssey Milled RSX. 34.5". Original grip and headcover. 2 small dings on the bottom that I've tried to show on the pictures. 9/10 condition. $240 shipped OBO Next up: Odyssey No Three Jacks. The...
  4. djames2399

FS: Odyssey Headcovers

Odyssey Headcover liquidation sale! All prices are OBO. Deals for multiple purchases available. All covers are in fantastic condition. More pics available upon request Only trade interests are: Black No Three Jacks blade 48* Vokey or Callaway wedge 1) Hockey Mask blade - $75 shipped 2)...
  5. djames2399

FS: 2 SeeMore putter covers

For sale today is 2 SeeMore Headcovers. Both appear to be in like new condition. Black groovy. Magnetic. $25 shipped Black patent leather/alligator/leopard print? Velcro. $25 shipped
  6. djames2399

WTB: THP Vegas Headcover

Tired of missing out on the only Classic THP cover I want, so I'm posting an ad.
  7. djames2399

WTB Odyssey Milled Collection #2

A long shot, but why not. Looking for a Milled Collection #2. 34 or 35" preferred. Doesnt have to include weight kit as long as that is reflected in the price.
  8. djames2399

FS: SeeMore mFGP Limited

For sale is a SeeMore MFGP, 45 of 50 made. Stainless head with aluminum insert. There is a scratch on the insert but it is cosmetic only. You can't feel it with your finger. 34". Includes headcover. $130 shipped. Only trade interest would be a PING anser of some kind.
  9. djames2399

FS: Seemore CDM x4

For sale tonight is a Seemore CDM x4. 34". I hate to break up my Seemore anser style collection but here we are. Right hand. 9/10 condition with no nicks or dings. Has a Golf Pride grip and a seemore headcover. No trades at this time as I am trying to fund a custom putter. $110 shipped
  10. djames2399

FS: 2 SeeMore Headcovers

1) Blue Groovy. Magnetic closure. No rips in the leather. The white fur on the back might be the slightest bit dirty. SOLD 2) Red Dancing RST. Velcro closure. No rips. I think I used it on course one time. SOLD
  11. djames2399

FS: Odyssey ProType iX 9

For sale today is an Odyssey ProType iX 9. 34". Includes original headcover. Has a SuperStroke Flatso Ultra on it. There are no nicks or scratches. 9.9/10 condition. Included but not pictured is the weight kit. $110 shipped. Only trade interest is a Nike Method 001
  12. djames2399

FS: Odyssey Metal X Milled #1

For sale today is an Odyssey MXM #1. 35" in length. Includes original grip and headcover. Not pictured but included is the weight kit. Putter is in 9/10 condition with no nicks or dents. $125 shipped OBO Trade interests: SeeMore DB4 - prefer the platinum finish but might consider the gunmetal...
  13. djames2399

FS: Odyssey Works 1. 34"

For sale is a like new Odyssey Works #1. 34". Includes headcover. This putter has never been on a real green. I've only used it at home. $130 shipped OBO
  14. djames2399

CONTEST: Win a Green THP Towel by predicting the AL/Miss game

I've ended up with an extra green THP towel and I've decided to hold a contest to see who gets it. The contest Pick the final score of the Alabama vs Ole Miss game. The winner must have the correct team winning. i.e. You pick Ole Miss 21-20 but Alabama wins 21-20 you will not win. Tiebreaker...
  15. djames2399

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

For sale is a 34" Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2. It is in fantastic shape. Just the tiniest mark on the topline that is shown in the pictures. Includes a new Scotty cord grip and matching headcover. Asking $160 shipped I forgot to take a pic of the shaft band, but it's there. If it's...
  16. djames2399

FREE: Callaway Wrench

A forum member was generous enough to give me a Nike wrench to go with my Covert so I'm paying the generosity forward and giving away the Callaway wrench I was using.
  17. djames2399

FS: Odyssey #7 Tank

I tried counterbalanced and it's not for me. So I'm selling my Tank to buy a WHP 9. 38". Includes headcover and original grip. 8/10 condition. Just a few light marks on the bottom. $90 shipped. Only trade interest is a WHP #9
  18. djames2399

FS: Odyssey WHP #7

For sale is an Odyssey White Hot Pro #7. 35" in length. Includes original grip and headcover. The putter is in like new condition. 9.5/10. No trades at this time. $65 shipped
  19. djames2399

WTB/WTTF Odyssey Tank #7

I'm looking for an Odyssey Tank #7 style putter. I would prefer a Versa but the original Tank will be ok. I want either 36" or 38". I have a like-new 35" Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 that I can trade towards your putter.
  20. djames2399

Putter issues

I put my SwingByte on my putter and it confirmed what I thought was happening. Instead of arcing to the inside of the target line I'm going outside the line at the apex of the backswing. What kind of drills or something can I do to correct this?
Back