Search results for query: *

1. J

Hacker-sourcing My 2017 Masters Trip

Long story short, I've gotten my hands on 1, and could possibly make it 2 tickets to Tuesday's practice round in 2017. I've booked a hotel room in Lexington, SC for Monday and Tuesday nights. Beyond that, I have no details set in stone. That's where I turn to THP to help plan the trip. Some key...
  2. J

Can Teeing The Ball In FRONT Of Front Foot Work?

Help me come back to earth on this one. I've mentioned in the past I've had trouble hitting my driver. Last night, on the 3rd hole, I once again hit a low burner, maybe 5-10 feet off the ground. While it ended up in the fairway, I wasn't really happy with it. When I got to the 4th tee, I sliced...
  3. J

MLB.com Beat the Streak

Anyone else play? I've been playing for many years and the best I've been able to do is 11 or 12 in a row. Nobody has been able to beat DiMaggio's 56 game streak since this game has been active. The top BTS Streak is 49 games back in 2007. MLB.com Beat the Streak: I can create a THP group if...
  4. J

I-95 Golf Course Recommendations

I'll be traveling with my dad from New England down to Augusta (Staying in Lexington, SC) for the Monday practice round at the Masters. We'll be leaving from the Boston area Saturday night (probably around 11pm) and it's about a 14 hour drive to the hotel with a majority of it on I95. We'd like...
  5. J

Looking For A Round At Montpelier Elks CC (Montpelier, VT)

Girlfriend has school all day Saturday. Anyone in the Central VT area interested in a round at MECC in Montpelier?
  6. J

Outer Banks North Carolina Course Suggestions

Any suggestions for courses to play in the Outer Banks area? I'll be heading down there Friday night for a week and would like to get a round or 2 in. Not looking to spend a fortune, but anything within reason that's not a long drive away would be considered.
  7. J

Introducing A Newbie to Golf

So my girlfriend recently mentioned that she would like to get into golf, and play with me since I don't have many people up this way to play with due to my work schedule and other stuff going on. This was a complete shock to me as she's never shown any interest in golf and has always used the...
  8. J

Southpaw from Vermont

Greetings from Central VT. Just got back into golf this year after having played maybe 5 times over the last 8 years or so. I've been playing my original set of clubs my parents bought for me when I started playing around 13-14 years old. Luckily, they were nice enough to pick me up a set of TM...
Back