Search results for query: *

1. NoLine

Should more tournaments ban cell phones?

I don’t know if you can ban something that has become so essential to our interconnected world. That said the older I get the more I go off the grid. My wife and I travel a lot for concerts and 5 years ago my phone would be filled of pics and vids of the shows and now I don’t take any - just...
  2. NoLine

Yes, I bought some Warbirds..

No matter the ball, no matter the player it will end up in bad places. I used to belong to a club Y.E.Yang plays at and used to enjoy seeing him on the range and handing him his Taylormade’s back that I found in the woods while searching for my ball(s)!
  3. NoLine

RIP OJ

Feel like Rest in Hell may be more appropriate
  4. NoLine

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

And the slow groups carts should then show as the poop emoji until they get back on pace
  5. NoLine

Cooking fish in microwave at work

May be the singular most vulgar thing you could ever do
  6. NoLine

Glasses

I wear progressives and I’m blind w/o them. I simply can’t hit a golf ball with them on. I’m also light sensitive so I’ll wear shades even on a cloudy day but they aren’t prescription. I just accept that I can’t look at my phone for 3 1/2 hours (God Willing) each round.
  7. NoLine

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

What are the Chiefs WR options at #32?
  8. NoLine

Which Major do you find most entertaining?

U.S. Open when it’s prepped the way the USGA wants to, not the way they get pressured to prep it.
  9. NoLine

Relationship Question of the Week

My wife only asks me about the Ukrainian and Chinese Bots that follow me on Instagram
  10. NoLine

Who are your top 5 TV characters of all time?

Tony Soprano Don Draper George Costanza Archie Bunker Denny Crane
  11. NoLine

What is your current “must try”club?

I need a 4 Hybrid, based on how much I love the Callaway A.I. Smoke Max Driver and 7 wood - I’m looking to add the HL Smoke 4H
  12. NoLine

Last Concert You Attended?

That’s great - We saw them at the Sydney Opera House in February while on vacation
  13. NoLine

Restaurant reservations

Living, again, in Dallas I can’t say I’ve ever waited past my reservation and every place is packed. I’d be cool 15-20 min, don’t mind heading to the bar and grabbing a drink
  14. NoLine

Do use a Golf GPS App?

Considering going back to Shot Scope but currently just living in the USGA app at the moment
  15. NoLine

Why hasn’t the yellow golf ball caught on?

Honest question, are those ball tests that show the yellow performs worse then white true? I’m personally more a fan of a white golf ball though I do like that Cally and TM variations on a white golf ball
  16. NoLine

The HIO You Don’t Want

No but years ago I dunked my tee shot into the water and re-teed and holed out and was yelling at my ball not to go in. I would have rather had the tap in bogey turn the par.
  17. NoLine

Last Concert You Attended?

Stevie Nicks/Billy Joel Stevie was surprisingly great, Billy a little winded - we‘ve seen him alot of the years and you can see the years catching up.
  18. NoLine

Walkers: Steps per round?

Generally 13k for me - we have one long walk between 9’s
  19. NoLine

Dude picked up my ball....

Amazing how people will be deceitful over a $4 ball or a lost stroke, how pathetic must your life be
  20. NoLine

Official Rant of the Day

I have a friend who thinks his company wants to fire him - they just made him global head of their EV program!!
Back