Search results for query: *

1. Lama

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Played 9 holes last night and only missed 1 shot. No multiple button presses to record putts either so very pleased. 80% battery left. Playing 18 this morning and confident enough to leave the Garmin at home. I'd been dual wearing due to the watch freezing but latest firmware seems to have...
  2. Lama

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Played 9 holes this evening on the .84 firmware and still found the touchscreen sluggish with adding putts taking half a dozen presses sometimes other times it was a single press. Saying that, It's my 3rd round with the watch and it definitely feels like we're heading in the right direction...
  3. Lama

Shot Scope X5 Watch

100% agree, it's fantastic Shot Scope are conversing with users. For me personally, it was a massive factor on taking the plunge and making the purchase. It's a decent sized outlay for me but I got reassurance that should I need help with the product, help would be easily found.
  4. Lama

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Took mine for its maiden voyage on Wednesday with everything working well until the 13th green where the watch froze on the pin collect screen. Couldn't get it to do anything, change holes etc. Weather got so bad we called it quits on the 15th tee so wasn't really effected by the watch not...
Back