Search results for query: *

1. Spank818

Happy Birthday Tadashi70!

Yeah buddy! Happy birthday neighbor. I hope you enjoy the festivities today and through the weekend.
  2. Spank818

Hurricane Irene

I know there are a couple of THP'ers that are possibly in the path of this storm. This looks to be a pretty strong storm especially for the areas that it is targeting. Please stay safe out there.
  3. Spank818

Callaway's Marketing

We got this started on the Callaway Irons-Morgan Cup thread as we were talking about how Callaway's marketing needs to step up since their offerings seem to be flying under the radar. The CEO has stepped down and the company itself looks like it's due for some sort of reshuffling. I made a...
  4. Spank818

Eagle Creek Golf Club - Orlando, FL

Played here on Saturday and on Monday 6/18, 6/20. Located about 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport in SE Orlando in the Lake Nona corridor, it's a Par 73 with wide open fairways and great greens. Absolutely gorgeous course with a large clubhouse in an up and coming area of Orlando...
  5. Spank818

Golfweek Masters Contest

Golfweek is having a contest for the Masters and there are some cool prizes. Hopefully a lucky THP'er will take home some of the prizes: Golfweek Sweepstakes
  6. Spank818

Golf Pride VDR grips

Received these two days ago and installed them on my irons. I got the white ones. I will be taking these out on Saturday AM for 18 and I will post my thoughts on them as well as pics post round. Here's a snippet from GP's website: From the #1 Grip on Tour, Golf Pride presents the VDR. The VDR...
  7. Spank818

Extreme Makeover: Putter Edition

As many folks know I broke the 100 barrier at the NE outing so I decided to reward myself and being that my putter needed some refreshing I sent it away to go get it did. Now I haven't had my putter for 3 months due to unforseen delays and the holidays so I was happy to finally see it even if it...
  8. Spank818

Global Tour

Ok, so talking on the Westy thread got me thinking. Is it time for a true global professional golf tour? I know that some sports have and will try to attempt this. I believe that this is the only professional sport that can achieve this. I understand that it's possible that this will never...
  9. Spank818

My experience with TM Performance Labs

Well I just got back from SoCal (specifically OC, LA, and Palm Desert) and I thought I would share my experience at the TaylorMade Performance Lab in Palm Desert, California. First, I want to apologize for the long post as I want to make sure that I can describe this as best I can for folks that...
  10. Spank818

Happy Mothers Day!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there in the THP forum. Hope it's a good one.
  11. Spank818

Happy Birthday Seth!

Dude, what did you turn 21? :D I was extremely glad to meet you last weekend and getting to know one cool cat. Happy birthday man!
  12. Spank818

Getting fit for my irons

I'm finally going to take the plunge and get fit for my irons. Nothing too complicated just a look over at the local GG. I figured this would be a good time since they have to be regripped as well so I might as well fine tune the sticks. Got a couple of questions for you fine folks here in THP...
  13. Spank818

Couples and Watson on the US Ryder Cup team

Could it really be too far fetched to think that these two deserve a spot on the US team. Yes, it's early and we'll have to see how these two fare on grander stages like the Masters and the Open. Seeing the light lineup the US can put up and the fact that we're going on foreign soil, it would be...
  14. Spank818

Spank818's Aldila DVS Review

Hello all... I was one of the lucky ones who will be testing out this fine product. I will post my findings here on this thread and as always questions will always be welcome. I will be testing this shaft on a TaylorMade R9 original and the comparison will be to the stock Fujikura Motore 65...
  15. Spank818

The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Here's the thread where we can discuss all things NFL related for the 2010 season.
  16. Spank818

Experience Tour 2010

Has anyone attended this event in the past? There's one show here in Orlando at Champions Gate that I might attend and I wanted to see if it was worth going. I noticed there's one in Carlsbad this weekend as well. Are any of our SoCal contingent going?
  17. Spank818

ESPN World Cup Soccer Bracket [Spoilers!!!]

Hello all futbol nuts in THP land!!! World Cup 2010 is just around the corner and in the same vain as the rest of our groups in the realm of ESPN fantasy games we'll be setting up a group for THP'ers to put their best foot forward (pun intended) bracket style for the upcoming tournament. Stay...
  18. Spank818

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone in THP land a Happy Chinese New Year!!! And as if the stars aligned and out of all the ironies, this year is the Year of the Tiger. As if the Golf Gods were not laughing at us already.
  19. Spank818

Win a Round with David Toms by Cleveland Golf

Just saw this and hopefully someone in THP will win. Golf Digest - Scoring Clinic Sweepstakes
  20. Spank818

"Go to" Club

So I was watching Tin Cup for the bazillionth time yesterday and it got me thinking (which is very dangerous). What is your "Go to" club? The one that never fails, without doubt, no matter what lie. For me... 54 SW. In the immortal words of the Cup, "I hit the 7 like John Daly hits the 3."
Back