Search results for query: *

1. OUZO Power

Fashionista, Business, Old School Type Attire

Call it what you want. Is there anyone else in THP that prefers this type of attire? They way Greg Moore used to dress up a few moons back. I prefer it. I love that style. But the only thing holding me back is few do it and when your in a 4some and the other 3 gentlemen are sporting that...
  2. OUZO Power

Shaft Homer?

Are you one? Do they exist? For those who opt to change the shaft for whatever reason are you prone to selecting to try a specific brand? And to take this a step further will you play only a specific brand? I for one am not. The only thing that will turn me off from trying a shaft is an "in...
  3. OUZO Power

FS: Oddyssey Limited Blade 2014 Open Hoylake Headcover

SOLD. Up for sale is a brand new in packaging Oddyssey Limited Blade 2014 Open Hoylake Headcover. Only 5 made available to the general public world wide. This is 1 of them. I'm not making any money on this guys. I just want what it was valued off the Odyssey website and my extra shipping to...
  4. OUZO Power

Superstroke grips...

....just got better by 1000. Why you say? Cause the new VP of Marketing there is a boss. A guy we all know and will do well there. Greg Sabella. Congrats guy. And watch out for those window panes.
  5. OUZO Power

First Ever Fitting (Thank You Callaway Canada)

So this year I was very fortunate and I got an overhaul for my entire bag. The new set was comprised of the following clubs. Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9o / Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT-60 R-Flex 45.5” / Wynn Dri-Tac Midsize FW Wood #1: Callaway Big Bertha 3W / Fujikura Speeder VC 6.2...
  6. OUZO Power

My poor clubs. :(

So I went for a round today with my good friend. Who was also my best man at my wedding and my 1st borns Godparent. Yea he's a great guy. He plays about 5-10 rounds a year and finally our schedule worked for us to go for 18 together. He sends me a text the night before asking if he could play...
  7. OUZO Power

Odyssey Headcovers

New addition. The Open Cover.
  8. OUZO Power

This can't be right, can it? Driver lie angle..

So I'm horsing around with my eldest son the other day in the back yard and moma took some pics. As I'm looking through them I notice the lie angle on my driver. BBA if it maters. It looks very upright. There is no way I can be hitting the ball as intended and square I'm assuming from that...
  9. OUZO Power

Odyssey MXM & MXM-V Sale

Guys sorry if this is against the rules. If it is please delete this thread and sorry in advance. But Rockbottom has the MXM & MXM-V on sale for $199 MXM-V http://m.rockbottomgolf.com/odyssey-golf-metal-x-milled-versa-putter.html MXM...
  10. OUZO Power

I have created a monster. AND I LOVE IT.

So last month I bought my wife clubs. She never played golf before. Never hit clubs. But she let me buy them for her cause they where pink. lol So I finally got her out to the range yesterday. With all 4 boys in tow. SHE WAS KILLING HER DRIVER. 180 yards easy for a first timer. Dead straight...
  11. OUZO Power

So I have the 3rd & 6th pick.

Between 4 of us here at the office we have a Majors pool going on. Pool style that we came up on our own, there is no need to get into details on how points are awarded. We each pick 10 players. - I placed 3rd in The Masters. - Won the Player Championship outride with picking 8 of the top 10...
  12. OUZO Power

Tree Identification Help

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me what type of tree we have on our front yard? Wish I had a pic up close right now but I down. From the end of the branches pink/peach bunches of blossoms come out this time of year and grow upright. Thanks.
  13. OUZO Power

Golf Shoe Warehouse & Other Myrtle Beach Golf Stores...

So the familia is going on a trip next month to Myrtle Beach. With all 4 boys there is no way I will be able to golf. But I would like to do some golf accessory shopping. For those that have gone to Golf Shoe Warehouse. How are their pricing in store? Are there deals to be had? Don't want to...
  14. OUZO Power

I am already hating myself for doing this.

But I'm going ahead with this project. I have 4 boys under 4. The 3 oldest are lefties like me. Don't know about the baby yet. So after much deliberation I took the plunge and I'm going to force them to become righties. Picked up a kids righty set today. They where hell confused cause they...
  15. OUZO Power

Ebay Rant

I just hate it went rookies just nickel and dime on their bids few days well before the auction ends. I mean 6 days before the end of the auction they bid $1 at a time until they are the highest bidder. They put in something like 30 bids in a span of 10-15 minutes. This just irritates me. They...
  16. OUZO Power

Practice setup off backyard deck help. Which Ball?

So I want to setup a practice area for me and the 4 boys. My oldist is 4 and this past summer he picked up a wedge and went ape. he has a pretty good swing. And a lefty like daddy. Anyway. I would say ballpark our back yard has about 40ft from the back of the house to the fence. Of that 40ft...
  17. OUZO Power

Puuuuuuusssshhhhhhh

Nancy was just given the epidural. Little OUZO #4 is on his way. I'll report back when he comes. Wish all of us luck.
  18. OUZO Power

100% Ready for the 1st Drive.

I don't know about you guys. But I have a serious problem getting into the groove right away on the first drive. On the launch Monitor or range it takes me about 20 balls to get in a groove. Thats when I'm warmed up and can get my swing working properly. Those first 20 balls could be a shank, a...
  19. OUZO Power

The "Insert Name" Cup

So I'm thinking of coming up with a family named cup tournament. ( I have 3 sons and 1 son due any day/minute) Sport? Golf. 3 legged races and potato sack races don't do it for me. Soccer would be preferred but we are short a few players. Maybe when I have 20 grand kids we can do it. Car...
  20. OUZO Power

Tape on driver face. True or false?

So at lunch I went with a coworker to a sim to hit some balls. They had the cally diablo driver for an awesome clear out price. but they put tape on the face cause the club was new. I see nothing wrong with this. But my coworker wasn't getting the distance he anticipated. Turns out he picked...
Back