Search results for query: *

1. F

Opinions on going to college for PGAM

Hello, my son is a high school senior. He absolutely loves golf and is pretty good for starting late and being in Ohio (average mid - upper 70s). He hasn't really known what he wants to do but looking at d3 schools just so he could be on a golf team. He is good student and could do anything but...
  2. F

How much do fitting specs change

My son was fit his freshman year of high school. His clubs are +1 length and 2 up. He was fit for Cobra radspeed which he has liked but as with all of us he wants a cleaner look and thinking about more of a players distance iron now that he is entering his final year of high school. He hasnt...
  3. F

Workout routine for high school golfer

Hello, My son is a junior in high school. He loves to golf, practices alot and is getting better. He has that 6 foot 140 pound body we had in high school that thought would always be around but unfortunately isn`t anymore!! He is obviously not going to gain a lot weight soon but thought maybe if...
  4. F

DV club fitter in Akron Ohio

Anyone have experience here? They are about same distance to me as the CC near Cleveland. Wanting to get my 14 year old fit as he is really getting into golf. Is it good idea to get him fit or not since still growing/swing still evolving? I just dont want high pressure place to purchase clubs...
  5. F

Rules too complicated?

I will probably get roasted for this on a great golf forum but I can handle it. I saw on Reddit someone talking about playing a unplayable lie in a bunker and reading the replies got me thinking are golf rules too complicated? First I am just a very casual weekend golfer, just now getting more...
  6. F

FS: Arccos golf caddie new in box

Complete new in box never opened Arccos 360 caddie, this is the newest one, got for Christmas but I dont need it. $175 shipped.[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] Sold. Thank you
  7. F

WTB: Seemore or Cleveland 2135 satin putter

Looking to try a different putter. Doesn't have to be mint condition just not abused, looking for a good price, maybe something you have sitting in corner. Seemore looking Corona del Mar deep flange or maybe x2 or x3. Satin looking for rho or elevado. 33-35 inch. Thanks
  8. F

Time to replace Seemore m1?

I have always bought cheaper, older used clubs. Years ago by the direction of this site I bought my first real putter, the m1. I have never tried anything else since it was my first premium purchase. Have always struggled with distance control on fast greens. Finally used my boys cheap top...
  9. F

Shaft choice in callaway steelhead xr

I was set on trying ping g irons to replace my old x-16 but now see callaway pre owned has sale on steelhead xr. I wonder what shaft to get? I hit pretty high, straight shot with the x-16, carry maybe 135-140 with almost no roll out. I see they have recoil 660,760 and a ozik f15 in graphite and...
  10. F

Callaway x-16 vs newer irons like apex cf 16

Hi, I would use x-16 now and guess they are ok. But I just got a new cobra f8 3-4 fairway wood to replace my old nickent 3 wood that I loved, but boy what a difference! The cobra is awesome! Got me thinking maybe some newer technology in irons would also help my game. Do you think huge...
  11. F

Cobra f7 hybrid shaft

I found a f7 3-4 hybrid head only. I found a shaft I want but it has the 4-5 adapter Would it still work and adjust with the 3-4 head just the loft numbers wouldn't be correct?
  12. F

Best golf mat?

My 12 year old is really getting into golf and has birthday coming up. I buy the big box shag balls and he hits tons but would be better off mat as our grass is not too great. Any one have recommendations? The real feel country club one get good reviews but are pricey but if they are way better...
  13. F

Shaft similar to old Aldila rip 60 r flex

Hi. So I got callaway epic with speeder 665 stiff shaft and can't hit it, feels stiff, no feel. My old callaway razr hawk with rip 60 r flex is so much better. Question is what is a similar shaft to the rip that is available today? I don't understand tip flex, torque and such but the rip felt...
  14. F

First post in years! Driver similar to callaway razr hawk?

Hi! Was active here when was less than 1000 members how it has grown, always knew it would be great with JB dedication. Kids and work made no time for golf. Now said kid is 13 and just said I need a new driver because he likes the razr hawk draw. I really like it also so wanted something little...
  15. F

WiFi signal booster

Hi, I have dsl with a wireless router in my house. I have an office about 150-200 feet away in a different building. My computer in office and my iphone will pick up a weak signal sometimes but I need improvement. What is the best way to boost signal? Is there something(antenna maybe?) that I...
  16. F

Nickent Evolver CYG

I want to get a CYG for my Evolver, do you need a CYG hosel for each shaft or is it something that goes on driver head and will work for multiple shafts. Thanks.
  17. F

WTB: Nickent 4DX 5 wood, 7 wood

I am looking for these clubs if anyone has anything, pm me. Stock shaft in regular flex.
  18. F

Anyone play 7 wood?

Has anyone ever had a 7 wood or other high lofted wood in their bag? I hit my woods so much more consistant than my irons, especially 4-6 irons, so I thought about getting one. Can you get them to stop on a green? Any other advantages/ dis-advantages? I am not interested in working the ball, I...
  19. F

Iron bending

I have hit the Wilson DI9 irons and like them but didn`t have money to buy. Now I have an EBAY coupon and there is a few sets that are cheap, my question is can these be bent after I buy them or do you have to order them from factory the way you want them. I will try to contact Wilson but my...
  20. F

FS: Evolver shafts

I have these two shafts for sale, only hit a few balls with each. Both have Evolver tips, .350. The V2 HL is 64 gram Reg. flex, the Aldila DVS is 65 gram Reg. flex. Any questions please pm me. $ 45.00 shipped each or $ 80.00 for both shipped with paypal. Thanks [/IMG] [/IMG]
Back