Search results for query: *

1. Overcomer

WTB Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56

Hi, ISO a right handed Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56 in any grind, shaft, or finish in better than average condition. It can be head only too. Thank you.
  2. Overcomer

FS - SeeMore M1 Black Label Private Reserve Putter 33"

For sale is a SeeMore M1 Black Label Private Reserve Putter 33", standard loft and lie. Will let the pictures speak for the condition. SeeMore magnetic headcover included. Price is $150 dropped to $135 shipping included to CONUS. PayPal only. No trade interests. Thanks!
  3. Overcomer

WTB: Set of Iron shafts 4-pw steel or graphite

I'm looking to buy one or maybe two sets of steel or graphite .355" tip shafts (4-pw) in either stiff or regular flex for around $50 including shipping; not looking for premium model just whatever you have that's collecting dust. Please PM me what you got. Thanks! Sent from my SM-N900A using...
  4. Overcomer

FS: THP Dollar Bill Headcover

This cover's been used just once outdoor and still looks like new. $25 shipped to CONUS.
  5. Overcomer

For Sale: LH COBRA Baffler T-Rail 3 Hybrid 19* GD Tour AD 65g S-Flex Shaft

I am selling a Left-handed Cobra Baffler T-Rail series 3 Hybrid 19° loft with Graphite Design Tour AD shaft stiff flex 65g with mid-torque mid-kick. Judging from the face and sole, it does not appeared to have been hit. NO headcover. $35 Shipped to CONUS usps priority.
  6. Overcomer

FS: Bridgestone J40 DPC 5-P

I am selling a set of Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity 5-P. Shafts are True Temper XP 105 stiff flex (shaft band removed). They are standard length and loft and 1 degree upright (done by previous owner). They are in excellent condition. No trade because I just bought a new set. Looking for...
  7. Overcomer

FS: New Cleveland Classic XL Custom 10.5 Driver Miyazaki JDL 6R Shaft

For sale is a brand new Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 Driver with Miyazaki tour issue JDL 6R shaft flex code 4432, standard length, stock Cleveland grip. The headcover is included. Sorry no wrench. $125 paypal/shipped CONUS only
  8. Overcomer

FS: NEW Cleveland 588 Altitude 4-D (8 clubs) Traction 85 Regular Shaft

For sale is a set of brand new still shrink wrapped Cleveland 588 Altitude 4,5,6,7,8,9,P and D wedge with Cleveland Traction Regular steel shaft except D is wedge flex. Lie/Loft/Length are all factory standard specs. Grips are Cleveland stock by Lamkin. $350 paypal/shipped CONUS only
  9. Overcomer

FS: Never Compromise Dinero Exec Limited Putter 33" Mint Condition

Never Compromise Dinero Exec Limited Putter 33" Right Handed w/Headcover Iomic Grip in mint condition except one tiny ding as indicated by a red circle. There's a very good review of the putter here on THP which led me to the purchase. You will be very pleased with it. $135 paypal/shipped
  10. Overcomer

FS: PROJECT X 6.0 Flighted Stiff Flex IRON SHAFTS 3-PW 0.355" Taper Tip

$80 shipped for a set of 8 Project X 6.0 Flighted, 0.355" Taper Tip, 3-PW Shafts, pulled from Callawat Razr X Forged, in great condition, no damage only little fading on labels. Sorry no grips. Uninstalled Lengths #3:38", #4:37.5", #5:37", #6:36.5", #7:36.0", #8:35.5", #9:35.0", PW:34.5"
  11. Overcomer

SeeMore M2 SS 32" Platinum Finish

SeeMore m2 SS Platinum Finish 32"OEM Headcover and Golf Pride Red Dual Durometer grip Standard loft and lie In very good condition (see pics) The paintfill on the 2 dots have been removed. I will paint the red back on or other colors. I can also extend or shorten length per your spec. $100 obo...
  12. Overcomer

FS: SeeMore M2 SS 34" Platinum Finish

SeeMore m2 SS Platinum Finish 34" Golf Pride Red Dual Durometer grip oem headcover Standard loft and lie In very good condition (see pics) As you can see the paintfill on the 2 dots are removed. I will paint them red or other colors you like before I ship. $100 obo shipped (conus)
  13. Overcomer

FS: TaylorMade Rocketfuel Driver Shafts and set of 3 Vokey Wedge (TTS200) Shafts

Here are few shafts I have for sale. Price include usps priority mail service. 1. $20 - TaylorMade Rocketfuel (by Fujikura) driver shaft, S Flex, 50 Grams, 44 1/8", .350", No adapter and grips, new pulled, perfect condition 2. $20 - TaylorMade Rocketfuel (by Fujikura) driver shaft, R Flex, 50...
  14. Overcomer

FS: SeeMore Black Gunmetal DB4 33"

Excellent condition except a little nick on the bottom edge (orange circle shown in photo) ; Karma Grip; Non-matching Heavy Putter headcover. With a recent addition of Z3C, it probably wouldn't get much TLC. :sad: It can be yours for $160 shipped obo.
  15. Overcomer

WTB: Set of Steel Shaft 5-PW Regular Flex .370 Tip Size

I am reaching out to THP community to see if anyone has a set of steel shaft they wanting to part with. My budget is between $50-$100 depending on model and condition. No grips necessary. I have listed the ones that I am interested but if you have other offering such as OEM's "made-for", feel...
  16. Overcomer

FS: Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl Iron Set 3-PW 78g Graphite Regular Flex

I am selling a set of Cleveland CG7 iron set, 3-PW, black pearl finish, factory 78g Cleveland regular flex graphite shafts. Lamkin crossline grips in very good shape. Hard to find these in graphite. Normal marks on sole for black finish. Overall condition: 8/10. I recently got them for $275 plus...
  17. Overcomer

FS: Callaway XHot 3 Wood - PXV Stiff Flex - Headcover- Excellent Condition

As stated in the title, Callaway XHot 3 Wood in excellent perfect condition. Stock ProjectX V Stiff flex shaft. Bought it a month ago, I've only played one round and hit about 20 balls on an indoor launch monitor bay . Besides the few hairline marks on the sole, the rest looks as good as new...
  18. Overcomer

FS: Cleveland Classix 310 9.5 Driver Head Only MINT Condition

I have a Cleveland Classic 310 9.5 Head in superb condition for sale. It's only been played in one round and about a dozen of balls at the range. As you can see from the photos, there's hardly any signs of usage. The crown is free of any chips or scratches. The hosel size is .350". Although it...
  19. Overcomer

FS: Cleveland Mashie FW 15.5 Loft Head Only MINT Condition

I am selling a Cleveland Mashie F3 15.5 FW head .350" (Gliderail +) in mint condition with OEM headcover. I only played 2 rounds with it. Face and sole shows very light marks and crown is free of any chips or scratches. With a recent purchase of a X Hot 3 wood, this would probably be neglected...
  20. Overcomer

FS: Titleist 909 D3 9.5* Driver Head w/ OEM headcover

It's time to say good bye and find a good home for my 909 D3. The sale is for the head only. The only noticeable marks are some paint chips on the leading edge of the crown on top of the face. Other than that it is in great condition. Asking $70 Paypal Gift/Shipped. PM me if you have any...
Back