Search results for query: *

1. joshn08

Raw/Rusty wedges PSA!!!

Oh don't get me wrong I don't let the faces rust up. I keep the faces clean but the color stays at least. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. joshn08

Raw/Rusty wedges PSA!!!

Ya I agree. I just love the look of rusty/patina'd clubs. Irons are that way and my new wedge will be that way sooner or later Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  3. joshn08

Custom built PCs

They will level out eventually if you're talking about inventory or pricing. The scalpers just suck right now I'm just happy I got my hands on a 5600x and 3080 FTW3 ultra Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  4. joshn08

Scotty Cameron Special Select Putters

Got these in at work the other day, I work at Golf Galaxy, and today the Titleist guy came in. They are good looking for sure but just seem boring like most scotty's. The milling does look really good though. Now the SM8's.....drool
  5. joshn08

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Got my entry in! Good luck to everyone
  6. joshn08

CONTEST Guess The Steps: 2020 PGA Show Edition

I'll take a stab at 84,648
  7. joshn08

Favorite Looking Wedges of the Last Decade

I don't have pictures of my wedge but I'd have to say the Scratch wedge. Love how clean of a look it has with just the Scratch logo and degree markings Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  8. joshn08

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

This course looks unbelievable! Getting my albatross membership in the next week or so and looking out for when to sign up and see if I'm picked! Cobra happens to be one of my favorite companies too! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  9. joshn08

TEASER The Data Experience is Coming in 2020

Oh God data is like crack. I've gotten addicted to fitting people at work because I get to play with data and try different things. Very intrigued by this Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  10. joshn08

The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Actually really excited to see where this will be held this year! Always loved following each year and hope to be part of it this year! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. joshn08

Describe Bridgestone Golf

I think of Bridgestone as making quality golf products. Even though they don't have a huge market share and don't advertise their clubs too much I think they are great! I'm actually using Bridgestone J36 irons and a J40 driver Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. joshn08

2020 TaylorMade SIM Driver(s)

I got to talk to my Taylormade rep the other day at work, I work at Golf Galaxy, and I'm actually pretty excited for these. Saw someone said the Max D is the replacement for the M6 and that would be the Max. The D is the draw variant. Don't know how much in detail I'm allowed to go into though...
  13. joshn08

2020 TaylorMade SIM Driver(s)

I got to talk to my Taylormade rep the other day at work, I work at Golf Galaxy, and I'm actually pretty excited for these. Saw someone said the Max D is the replacement for the M6 and that would be the Max. The D is the draw variant. Don't know how much in detail I'm allowed to go into though...
  14. joshn08

I'm back!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. joshn08

What Are You Listening To?

I've been listening to the new As I Lay Dying album that came out this morning. Probably one of my favorite albums they've made! Shaped by Fire Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  16. joshn08

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I'd love to get this putter so I could finally update my dad's putter he's had from the 80's. Some old Ping Anser putter that he won't upgrade from Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  17. joshn08

I'm back!

Hey everyone! It's been a few years since I was on this forum. Life and money have kept me from the game but I'm slowly making my way back into it. Thought I'd come back and join the community once again! If J4U is still on here, what's up man!
  18. joshn08

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I'd love to win this because it's time for a new driver, using my Bridgestone J40 430 still. Trying to play on a very limited budget sucks and the upgrade would be incredible, especially with the Epic Flash being a phenomenal driver!
  19. joshn08

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Watching my Sooners play this year has been fun so far but I'm anxious to see how they do against actual good teams. Our defense was abysmal last year and it's looked decent so far so here's hoping they stop teams from here on out!
  20. joshn08

Jobs

If anyone knows any entry level IT jobs could you let me know. I could really use a job. Been over 6 months since I graduated college
Back