Search results for query: *

1. joshn08

I'm back!

Hey everyone! It's been a few years since I was on this forum. Life and money have kept me from the game but I'm slowly making my way back into it. Thought I'd come back and join the community once again! If J4U is still on here, what's up man!
  2. joshn08

Jobs

If anyone knows any entry level IT jobs could you let me know. I could really use a job. Been over 6 months since I graduated college
  3. joshn08

I'm Back!

Hey everyone, I'm back from the dead lol. Got busy with life, graduated college, and moved down to Houston, TX but I'm back to playing golf and will be on this site regularly so look forward to me posting a lot :)
  4. joshn08

Im Back

Hey guys I'm back. I've been gone for a few months and decided I want to get back into this community. Got real busy with life but it's calming down now a little so I have more time on my hands.
  5. joshn08

Musty Putters

At the Denver Golf Expo Doug and I came across these putters and had to stop because they were those most beautiful putters I have ever seen. Works of art.
  6. joshn08

Graduation Golf Trip

Hey guys I'm coming to y'all for some help. I am graduating college and am probably getting a golf trip (only thing I'm asking for). The bad thing is is that I don't know a good place to go for this. I have never been on a golf trip before and don't know good places. Any help would be great...
  7. joshn08

In a predicament

I bought a used hybrid at GS and because the shaft was a real deal Graphite Design AD DI-85s. My predicament is that I don't know if I want to sell it for a huge profit or put it in my current hybrid.
  8. joshn08

Colorado and Surrounding Area Outing Interest

Making this thread to see if anyone would be interested in doing an outing in this area. I think it would be cool since most of the outings are on the east eastern part of the country. This would be a lot closer for people to come and to have a great time. we have some great courses here...
  9. joshn08

Something I just realized!

This just popped in my head a few minutes ago. I was thinking about what each company for the Morgan Cup offers club wise and realized something. What putter company is Cobra/Puma going to be using. Bridgestone = Bettinardi Cleveland = Never Compromise Callaway = Odyssey Cobra/Puma = ?
  10. joshn08

What do you guys think of the J36 CB Black irons

might make a trade for these irons on thursday and wanted to get some feedback on the irons. I'm coming from Callaway Fusion irons and I'm looking for more of a players iron and these look gorgeous. can't afford the newest clubs sadly.
  11. joshn08

FS - Cleveland Classic 290

please close
  12. joshn08

Crazy deal for irons

In my local craigslist I found these two deals. One looks suspicious but the other looks pretty legit. The suspicious one is this: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/spo/3292213077.html Says to look at the pictures and they never posted any and there is no description or contact number. The...
  13. joshn08

Family needs prayer

Hey everyone. So today my family got some pretty bad news. My cousin was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and is untreatable. This hit us hard since he is only 41 years old an has two kids. We, especially my aunt Judy, could use all the prayers we can get. Thanks update: we heard from...
  14. joshn08

Newbie from big ol' FoCo

Hey guys! New to the site and thought I would say hi. I lurk this site every so often and finally decided to join in on the fun. Being a member of GolfWRX and MyGolfSpy I can already tell THP is way better and has more people talking and involved. Can't wait to become one of the flock. Oh...
Back