Search results for query: *

1. TeedUpThoughts

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got a Jones rngefinder pouch and some western birch tees. Very close to completing my setup for this year.
  2. TeedUpThoughts

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played a sloppy 9 holes. Putter worked, nothing else did.
  3. TeedUpThoughts

Rate your putting

Lately, 4 (5 on a good day) as my lines are typically ok but my pace is well off the mark. Putting used to be the strongest part of my game but a few misses with putter changes have left me guessing. Also I haven’t done any intentional practice yet this year…
  4. TeedUpThoughts

Titleist TSR Drivers

No it was more “generally” fit using previous info and is a few years old (2016 tech).
  5. TeedUpThoughts

Titleist TSR Drivers

Tensei 1K Black 65 as well
  6. TeedUpThoughts

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Great coverage guys! Keep it coming. Another excellent THP event!
  7. TeedUpThoughts

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to the Titleist Experience

Congrats! Envious of this one, should be a blast.
  8. TeedUpThoughts

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Sounds like the start of every country song... if written by AI. lol
  9. TeedUpThoughts

Plan the Taco Experience

Oooh. this is fun!! Location: I feel like it HAS to be Briggs Ranch as that's the closest proximity to the origin of said Taco's Partner Involved: Greyson x Almigos Equipment Involved: Apparel (golf bags count as apparel, right?) Choose the THPers: 9 THP-ers 3 Greyson Staff Choose the...
  10. TeedUpThoughts

CONTEST Win a Trip, Fitting and More with Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Short flight, great course and knowledge bombs... hopefully followed by Paradym driver bombs sounds awesome!
  11. TeedUpThoughts

What else is filling your taco?

Usually cheese, salsa, sour cream and lettuce. Best taco I’ve had was Pork Carnitas with grilled peaches, pineapple habanero salsa, pickled onions, micro greens and a chipotle cream sauce.
  12. TeedUpThoughts

Live update thread posting tips/tricks for participants

It’s been a while since I was at a THP event, so 5g wasn’t a thing, but I remember Tapatalk wasn’t fast for posting videos during the round. Some of the best to follow have posted quick updates or pics of/after shots and holes to keep the forum involved, then posted the videos or a recap at the...
  13. TeedUpThoughts

EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Congrats Brad! Awesome opportunity ahead of you, enjoy!
  14. TeedUpThoughts

What are your favorite taco proteins?

Birria Chicken Chourico (Portuguese)
  15. TeedUpThoughts

EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

I missed it somewhere in here, but what time is the WGP today? Need to move some pesky work meetings to make sure it fits in!
  16. TeedUpThoughts

Titleist TSR Drivers

Fitting yesterday at Titleist went very well! Fit into the TsR2 with Mitsubishi Tensei 1k black 65g. It’s 1/2” shorter than the Callaway I’m coming from, but I saw an increase in ball speed of 10mph on average and my dispersion dramatically tightened. Moved to the 3W and (finally) was hitting...
  17. TeedUpThoughts

When you go to the range, what is the first club you hit?

1/4 swings with my 54° then up to 1/2 & full.
  18. TeedUpThoughts

THPers - what is your profession?

Director of Human Resources for a tech startup.
  19. TeedUpThoughts

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The 2023 Titleist Experience

VERY excited for this one! Just got fit at the Titleist Manchester Lane facility in Acushnet for driver and FW this morning (more to come on that). Top notch people and awesome results!
  20. TeedUpThoughts

Advice - Clearwater, FL Area Courses

My wife and I are starting to plan our “escape” from New England winters by spending 1/2 the year down south. We’ve narrowed it down to the Clearwater Beach, FL area (Indian Rocks, Belleair, Largo, etc.) and I have zero insight on courses in the area to play/look to join. Ideally, looking for...
Back