Search results for query: *

1. I

Seriously!

I've lived at my current residence since last June and just found out about this little gem today located in the USO(provides entertainment and programs to military), which is a 5 minute walk from my house. All winter long I couldn't play and this was there the whole time, rarely used from what...
  2. I

Life in Tampa?

My time in the military ends around this time next year and the wife and I having been trying to figure out where we went to settle down. After throwing around multiple countries/states we finally decided on the Tampa area, and are pretty set on it. I've noticed a few members on here from the...
  3. I

New SwingByte v1 - $39.99, hurry!

All credit goes to DawgDaddy for this find, just thought this ridiculous deal deserved its own thread for those of you that haven't checked out the Deal of the Day thread today.
  4. I

Swing Overhaul, help needed!

I decided after my range experience today that it's time to stop hacking away at the driving range and get serious about improving. I've been shooting around at the range off and on for the last couple of years and have improved much slower than I should have. My shots are extremely...
  5. I

Help my swing!(videos)

I took interest in golf this time last year and was on the right track, though a move to a different country that isn't quite as golf friendly(course location, weather, speaking a different language than most of the staff & golfers, etc) set me back a bit. I recently started practicing again and...
  6. I

X360 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

After seeing the PS3 thread I realized that we needed one for X360 as well. This thread is mainly for those of us taking part in the THP Country Club, but feel free to use this thread for general talk/questions about the game if you'd like. I will create the club once the game is released, see...
  7. I

The most you've improved your handicap..

..in a single season(or year for those that are fortunate to play year round)? How often did you practice/play? Before/After handicap?
  8. I

Biggest Yearly Improvement

..in a single season(or year for those that are fortunate to play year round)? How often did you practice/play? Before/After handicap?
  9. I

Low launch / low spin drivers?

As the title states I'm looking for a low launch / low spin driver. I've read about the Classic, J33R, 9064ls, Rapture v2, etc.. heads all being low spinners, but I can't find much info about complete clubs that are low launchers and low spinners. My SS is 90-92 mph, launch angle is 18-21...
  10. I

Building a 43.5" driver, ?'s

While searching for a driver I've decided that I cannot get comfortable with standard length drivers, I feel like I'm swinging a fly fishing pole and am far from accurate. After doing some research I've decided to build a 43.5" driver, the shortest length that I've seen used(and reading that...
  11. I

Any medical gurus?

Came down with a horrible case of food poisoning or a bad stomach virus Monday morning and have been absolutely miserable since(not sure I'd wish this on my worst enemy). Won't go into details but I'm sure all of you have had it once or know someone that has, it's rough. It's going on 3 days and...
  12. I

WTB: TW PGA Tour 2013 X360

I guess this is golf related and hopefully okay to post here. As the title says, looking to buy a used copy. Just moved to Germany and am not sure where to find it here. I am on a military post and have an APO address so shipping should be the same rate as if you were shipping in the states(I...
  13. I

Budget impact screens?(projector)

Looking to pick up the DancinDogg simulator and wanting an impact screen, I have found a few but they all run around $1k ..looking for something 8'x8' at the most and a lot less expensive. Any ideas? Does it have to be an "impact screen" if I am hitting foam balls? Any help is appreciated!
  14. I

Swing evaluation? Push with hybrids(video)

Would really appreciate an evaluation of my swing and looking for a few tips for my 3-5 hybrids. At first I was hooking them horribly, but now I seem to be pushing the ball right(17 mph wind today so I'm sure that hurt a bit, but had a little less wind yesterday and the ball still pushed way...
  15. I

Grips for small hands?

I've noticed that my grips feel too big on my new Adams irons. I have fairly small hands and they actually hurt after a short while from not being able to get a solid grip on the club. I've seen undersized and ladies grips online, but unsure how the sizing works(1/32? 1/64? .0560? etc..) ..is...
  16. I

Courses in Germany/Europe?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with courses in Germany? I move there for the next 3 years in about a month, there is a course 7 miles north of where I will be(Schweinfurt), which has excellent reviews, though I am looking to travel a ton so if there is a nice course somewhere else...
  17. I

New to the site and game!

Hi all, my name is Cody, I'm 23(as of yesterday), originally from AR but in the military & stationed in MO, headed to Germany soon ..and have recently become obsessed with this great game. I was directed to this forum from another one when researching SGI irons, read that there was a huge thread...
Back