Search results for query: *

1. T

Do you Five Hybrid?

I play t100’s and I’m considering swapping out my 5 iron for like a p790 with a hybrid shaft and turning it into a half hybrid to transition from my hybrids that I really like to my irons I hit well. My 5i is the weakest spot in my bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Agreed . Lots of outings. I need lots of rounds with ppl at random nice courses to break the mental pressure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Amateur pursuits

Well, some good news today. Got the putter sorted, Mostly. Distance control was mostly back and the wedge game not spectacular showed flashes of prior glory. The irons, although not bad on the scorecard, werrnt great, and the driver has me frustrated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Amateur pursuits

Thanks. I’ve been so frustrated lately I got a tape measure out yesterday and went through my different wedge shots around the greens and tested my take away vs carry distance. Then went inside and checked my putter swing distance vs total roll Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Do you Five Hybrid?

I’m always looking for a 5h bc I hit my 4h so will all the time but the proven I have is gapping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

SuperSoft, Soft Feel or e6...?

Matte colors look awesome but proven to perform worse Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Amateur pursuits

I’ve got a 2 under 70 on a short 6200 yard course this year then shot a 90 2 weeks later at another course. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

Amateur pursuits

It’s less impressive than it sounds. I sound like Mike and Eli from chasing scratch season 1-3 where I’ll get on a bender and get down to 1.0 then proceed to play so poorly I want to quit golf.
  9. T

Amateur pursuits

I’ve decided to put up my competition rifles and focus on my golf for the next 2-3 years. After a very grinding first year I’ve managed to get my handicap between 1.0 and 3.0 depending on my how hot my Putters running. The goal here is to run a 1.8 or better all of next year so as I can be...
  10. T

On a separate note, I’m looking to play around next weekend either up in Quincy, Michigan Fort Wayne,rock Hollow, Angola or maybe some thing here in Ohio, if anybody wants to schedule in with me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

Rumor from a buddy, who’s more in the know about this kind of stuff is that they are going to rebuild that golf course to an elite level municipal course somewhere around 6500 yards clean up and improve the fairways. Add more water and bunkers so it will be on course with your $50 courses...
  12. T

I don’t remember there being an E5, but if that was the case, then that would explain a lot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

The E6 used to be the go to value ball back when it had the urethane cover. Now they’re all mostly a wash except the matte cover Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

Shoaf is pretty decent for a muni Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

I’m back boys and it’s time to get some outings going around ft Wayne Indiana Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

Moving in a new direction

So I’ve decided to do something crazy . I’m going to run for Congress out of Indiana 2024. I’m going to approach my philosophy and platform in a little different manner then my opposition. I want to honor the integrity of this group by announcing this here. Nathan clay out of Fort Wayne
  17. T

New experience

Has anybody ever tried this before I wanted to take my buddy coughing I haven't had a chance to hang out him in a while but he couldn't afford to go to the course that I wanted to go to today so I paid for him to golf with me in return his responsibility was to drive the cart and more or less...
  18. T

Things that you do differently when you know you're having a good round

So when you're playing well and you're just focusing on the Gulf of it what are some of the things that some of you guys do differently than when you're having a rough around or maybe even just an average round? The reason I ask this is I found myself coming up 18 on Sunday with a even-par round...
  19. T

Expectations for the year

Last year was an off year for my favorite golfer(tiger), myself, and my close golfing buddy. Most of my woes were brought on by the ridiculous amount of unappreciated hours at work. My buddy moved away, or rather back home. And Tiger, well he was lucky to complete a full round of golf. After all...
  20. T

The effect of the courses you play

I watch a lot of golf and I noticed that when the professionals hit a low runner or they crush that drive that it rolls out most of the time but when I hit one like that it stops on a dime. Then when I hit a high spinning approach shot mine hits leave a huge divot and then releases forward. But...
Back