Search results for query: *

1. T

Amateur pursuits

I’ve decided to put up my competition rifles and focus on my golf for the next 2-3 years. After a very grinding first year I’ve managed to get my handicap between 1.0 and 3.0 depending on my how hot my Putters running. The goal here is to run a 1.8 or better all of next year so as I can be...
  2. T

Moving in a new direction

So I’ve decided to do something crazy . I’m going to run for Congress out of Indiana 2024. I’m going to approach my philosophy and platform in a little different manner then my opposition. I want to honor the integrity of this group by announcing this here. Nathan clay out of Fort Wayne
  3. T

New experience

Has anybody ever tried this before I wanted to take my buddy coughing I haven't had a chance to hang out him in a while but he couldn't afford to go to the course that I wanted to go to today so I paid for him to golf with me in return his responsibility was to drive the cart and more or less...
  4. T

Things that you do differently when you know you're having a good round

So when you're playing well and you're just focusing on the Gulf of it what are some of the things that some of you guys do differently than when you're having a rough around or maybe even just an average round? The reason I ask this is I found myself coming up 18 on Sunday with a even-par round...
  5. T

Expectations for the year

Last year was an off year for my favorite golfer(tiger), myself, and my close golfing buddy. Most of my woes were brought on by the ridiculous amount of unappreciated hours at work. My buddy moved away, or rather back home. And Tiger, well he was lucky to complete a full round of golf. After all...
  6. T

The effect of the courses you play

I watch a lot of golf and I noticed that when the professionals hit a low runner or they crush that drive that it rolls out most of the time but when I hit one like that it stops on a dime. Then when I hit a high spinning approach shot mine hits leave a huge divot and then releases forward. But...
  7. T

wttf Rocketbladez tour irons

I really want a set of rocketblade tour irons with steel stiff to xstiff shafts. Im willing to make 3 way trades multiple club trades and whatever. Ive got the j38s listed plus ive got a nike 1 hybrid, TEE 4w, cg 15 50*, and a few other items. If youve got some rblade tours that your just not...
  8. T

Ft/ fs Bridgestone j38 Dpc

I'm looking to trade my j38s. I'll take sale offers but I'd prefer to trade these for some irons. Iv really dint want any kbs shafts. These irons have golf pride tour wrap grips in very good shape. All in all Id rate these add very good clubs with one nick on the sole of the 6 where I hit...
  9. T

Getting it done under pressure

Im going to preface this by saying that any of the situations that you choose to discuss can occur at any time in your round or the general pressure of the round itself ie tournaments etc. Now today i was playing with a buddy who isnt quiet as good as me but he could step up and beat me on any...
  10. T

Effects of fall

I was golfing today in came to the realization that the fall weather changed the way that my course, handled the greens for the better but I was wondering what is effects the temperature, humidity so on has for everybody else is game because I'm trying to figure out what is me and what is...
  11. T

Fav golf shoes and why

I have been looking for some new golf shoes and came to the realization that other than the Tiger Woods golf shoes not lot of a lot gets very much attention. I'm really interested in addidas and Nikes that I'm just kind of curious what everybody favorite is and why. I just want everybody's...
  12. T

Ft Wilson fg v2 irons

I have a set of Wilson staff fg v2 irons in very good condition. Golf pride tour wrap grips are almost brand new. They have kbs tour xstiff shafts. These clubs look pretty much brand new but they do have a couple small marks from bag chatter. They are standard length loft but 2* flat Im working...
  13. T

women equality in sports

I caught the ix at 9 special on tv today. It was interesting to watch but at the very end the ask how they feel about the progress of women in sports. After hearing all of the women respond I felt kind of insulted. I mean no insult to women sports but I dont feel that they are on the same level...
  14. T

Web.com finals

zso randomly out of the blue my neighbor came over and gave me a free ticket to go watch the web.com tour finals practice round one day this coming week. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
  15. T

Golfers who dont get support outside of there household

Im starting this thread to see what others expirience is with supoort in there golfing. Im waiting on "the greatest game ever played" to start on golf channel and they have a thing on the best dad son duos in golf. It got me thinking. My father is against my golf almost like the dad in the...
  16. T

Wttf 3w

Im looking for a newer 3 w either like a rbz or razr in a stiff or x stiff. Ive got a 52* xft or some amps for trade if you have something to offer. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
  17. T

Colonial Oaks Ft Wayne

Im calling all ft wayne local golfers. Im considering a membership to Colonial Oaks in Ft wayne and im wondering ow it stacks compared to my higher end courses in ft wayne. I recognize that im not going to get the full Cherry Hill/ Autumn ridge quality but Im hoping to hear good things about...
  18. T

beater backups

Does anyone keep a second set of beater clubs. Im thinking about buying a set of cheap beaters that i can wear out while im making a swing change. My regular clubs are a mint looking set of TP cb's and im afraid im going to put some unneeded nicks and gashes before i get my swing back. Does...
  19. T

pulling a shaft

Ive got an older pinemeadows golf club thats not worth anything but it has a shaft on it that i really like. Im considering pulling the shaft and putting an r11 tip on it so i can play it on my 3w or my driver. What would it cost me to do somethign like that.
  20. T

New driver demo results

Today I was able to get into my local golf store and hit all of the new drivers I was interested in lately to include before anyone else the Nike Covert and Covert tour. Ill do my best to get a fair and unbiased assessment but to be honest the clubheads were the least impressive piece out of all...
Back