Search results for query: *

1. LEFTY57

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

A question for the t200 users . Have you notice better turf interaction with the vokey inspired sole on the pw, gw than previous generations of the t200 ? thanks
  2. LEFTY57

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Drivers

I just picked up the 10.5 hd with stock Fujikura nx shaft in regular. . My miss is left being left hand . This thing is dead straight in the standard set up. Picked up an easy 15-20 yards . Perhaps not due to new tec but I am sure it is a help but due to hitting it straight. I have tried other...
  3. LEFTY57

Cobra AEROJET Irons

Well I will answer my own question.. I finally got to hit both the aerojet and forged tec x irons off grass , The clear winner for me was the tec x , Shape , looks and all important to me was turf interaction > The best part I was able to pick up a mint set of used Tec X for a great price less...
  4. LEFTY57

Cobra AEROJET Irons

Can anyone compare these to the forged tec x ? How do they compare and which way would you go between the the two ? Thanks gb
  5. LEFTY57

Cobra AEROJET Irons

Can anyone compare the aerojet to forged tec x irons ? As for feel . distance and stopping power ? These are the iron sets on my radar . Thanks gb
  6. LEFTY57

Two Drivers

I have one but my golf partner has two. He uses a Taylormade M6 as his bomber uses it on 11 driving holes and pounds it. The other he only uses on 3 holes it is a Cobra 400cc driver not sure of the model . He calls it his" cutter " plays it on 3 dog leg left shots his a lefty , plays I high cut...
  7. LEFTY57

CONTEST Win the 2023 Callaway Golf Bag of Your Choice

org 14 bag in royal/white/black please
  8. LEFTY57

How Much Tour Golf Do You Watch?

In the winter I watch pretty much ever tour . weekly record a lot of it to watch when I want . Less so in summer I am on the course.
  9. LEFTY57

What sport would you want to be a pro?

Hockey Nhl Goal keeper
  10. LEFTY57

Wtb; Lh Takomo 101 iron set

prefer regular shafts but would consider all flexs . gb
  11. LEFTY57

Takomo golf anyone try their irons ?

Holy snap !! refuse the shipment ..bs
  12. LEFTY57

Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver and Fairways

Let me think about it... I thought about it .. and no
  13. LEFTY57

Takomo irons compared to....

I guess loosely the 101 iron could compare to the Taylormade 790 , and the 101T the Taylormade 770 .
  14. LEFTY57

Titleist TSR Drivers

I ordered my 11* Tsr2 driver on the weekend . driver is set for next season.
  15. LEFTY57

Titleist TSR Drivers

I played the Tsi2 10* most of this year . I liked it forgiving accurate but could not get the launch up enough even lofted up 1.5 * I felt I was leaving distance on the table because of the low flight. I went to the local golf super store and tried the Tsr2 driver they only had the 10* . I...
  16. LEFTY57

I really don't care if they have a R&d budget or where they get the heads from if they are good and priced right that is what I am interested in.
  17. LEFTY57

I stumbled on to this direct to consumer irons on youtube ,plenty of praise from many well know youtubers . I am interested in the their 101 irons anyone gaming them ? The price is outstanding . gb
  18. LEFTY57

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Ditched the Rogue max d went back to The Tsi2 driver .. Giving up to many yards of the tee. It's a better fit for me.
Back