Search results for query: *

1. andimetrum

Anyone else hate the range?

Does anyone else's swing just go to staight-up poo out on the range? I've been striking the ball well so far this year out on the course. My swing feels grooved. I can count my mis-hits on one hand. Putting is my only woe. I've been to the range twice this year and have felt like Divot the...
  2. andimetrum

U.S. Open App For Smartphones

Gotta say that this app is a stinker compared to The Masters app from earlier this year. Anyone else fighting with this thing? At least it was free.
  3. andimetrum

WITB - The Players

Sorry JB, GG and the forum mods if I missed the usual WITB thread, but I couldn't find one for this week! Anyway, here are some great bag shots from the practice rounds earlier this week.
  4. andimetrum

Callaway Diablo Tour Golf Ball

Anyone planning on giving these puppies a try when they hit on 3/04? I'm just wondering what the price point is gonna be. Looks like a 3-piece softcover. I haven't had the best results with Cally's cheaper balls, but their tour line has always done right by me. Whatever they cost, it's gonna...
  5. andimetrum

Operation Hawai'ian Divot

One of my top missions during my vacation on Maui is to come back with a nice, truly-carved divot from each course that I'll be playing. That being said, I need some advice as to how to keep these divots alive for the duration of the stay, plus the trip back. Here is what I'm thinking: 1...
  6. andimetrum

Help me with my trip to Maui!

Alright, so I'm off to Maui for a few weeks. Condo living, so I won't be getting any resort deals on golf, which makes it a wide open competition for where I tee it up. That's where you, my THP family, comes in. I want you all to help me pick where I golf. I've got clearance from the Mrs...
  7. andimetrum

Bag Pics from the PGA

Here are some bag shots from the range at the PGA Championship. It's interesting to see a lot of golfers using the JAWS wedges, even tho they aren't Callaway staffers. As someone pointed out last time, it's also interesting to see more pros using the CB's these days. ...and whats with...
  8. andimetrum

US Open Equipment

Lots of great club pron photos here Love the old blades that Cabrera-Bello was playing! Also a shocker to see that Tiger's bag had a Powerade in it!!! <gasp!>
  9. andimetrum

Fairway Metals or Woods?

Okay, so I noticed that bridges was lol'in on someone because they used the term fairway metal. This was the original term for them, and is what they were known as when they were introduced in the late 70's. Now, surely bridges knows that TaylorMade designed and produced the first OEM metal...
  10. andimetrum

Tour Edge Exotics Iron-Wood 2H

Anyone ever hit one of these babies? I see there are a few available on eBay for around $20.00. I'm thinking it may be worth the eBay risk if its playable.... plus I'm fighting with my FWs right now, so putting a strange new club in my bag might get 'em back in line.
  11. andimetrum

Callaway FT Irons

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone out there has ever shot the FT Irons before? My cousin and I are inheriting some golf clubs, the only problem is that we have to agree on who gets what. 3-PW Callaway X22's stiff shaft / standard measurements 3-PW Callaway FT Irons stiff / standard (I live...
  12. andimetrum

New Additions to the Bag for 2010

Since I'm still buried under 2 feet of snow, I figured I'd post some pictures to the new additions to my golf bag for 2010. 52* X Forged 56* X Forged Adams Speedline Draw Hybrid FW 3 OnPar GPS I'm going crazy waiting to try these babies out. What is new for you this year?
  13. andimetrum

Ever use a Callaway FT-5 or FT-i Driver?

Callaway Golf Preowned is having a 30% off sale on FT-5 and FT-i drivers. This makes for some smokin' deals. My wife will probably kill me if she see's another UPS golf club box on our doorstep, but I'm willing to take the risk if it's worth it. Anyone ever played either of these models? If...
  14. andimetrum

Too Young to Caddy?

Click here to read my blog and leave a reply.
  15. andimetrum

Howdy from Montana

Hi everybody. I've been lurking on the board here for awhile and figured I'd better create a profile. I'm 32, and have been casually golfing since I was about 10 or so. I played baseball til my late 20's, and my swing at the plate always seemed to translate to a vicious boomerang slice on the...
Back