Search results for query: *

1. TMAdidas

FS: Titleist T100S Project X 6.5 4-PW

Wow I am actually an idiot haha. $900 OBO, will update title.
  2. TMAdidas

FS: Titleist T100S Project X 6.5 4-PW

In fantastic shape. Comes with Project X 6.5 shafts and Golf Pride Z cord grips. Standard length and loft, 1* flat. $850 OBO
  3. TMAdidas

WTB: Cobra Copper Forged MB

I'm probably gonna regret this, but is anyone selling a set of Cobra Copper Forged MB's? X flex.
  4. TMAdidas

Did you invest in $GME or $AMC?

I'm not in any of these stocks, so I have no profit motive for saying this: There better be a lot of fines and/or jail time for Robinhood and hedge fund execs for market manipulation today.
  5. TMAdidas

Do you mind having a bag from a manufacturer when none of your equipment is from that manufacturer?

Love my Titleist bag. Ain't got no Titleist and don't plan on bagging any at the moment.
  6. TMAdidas

What club do you have in your bag the longest?

lol probably my irons and hybrid that i got in May....
  7. TMAdidas

Srixon ZX Utility Iron Review

Just ordered the ZX Utility 3 iron with a Graphite Design Tour AD-Di 95x. Super excited to get it in!
  8. TMAdidas

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Pre-ordered the new Srixon ZX Utility. 3-iron with the Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95. Can't wait!
  9. TMAdidas

Why Are You NOT Scheduling Lessons

I moved states a little over a year ago and have yet to get a general consensus on who/where to schedule a lesson with.
  10. TMAdidas

Stability Shaft Alternative

Good to know. I wasn't sure if an extension would affect anything. Good tip!
  11. TMAdidas

Yeah, no complaints with how it rolls, but I'm looking to add 1.25" of length. Sounds like I should just order another one of those and cut it down to the desired length.
  12. TMAdidas

So if I was to install a KBS C taper 130X, what would the likely difference be compared to a KBS CT Tour and/or a Stability Shaft? For reference, I currently have a Taylormade Spider X with the stock CT Tour shaft and it feels the exact same as any other putter I've rolled.
  13. TMAdidas

Will do. Thanks!
  14. TMAdidas

Interesting. I'm admittedly not up to date with the putter scene. So is the main feature of the stability shaft purely it's stiffness? And could that therefore be replicated with something akin to an extremely stiff steel or graphite shaft cut down to putter size?
  15. TMAdidas

With things like the KBS CT Tour, Mamiya Frequency Filtered, and others, is there a good alternative to the Stability Shaft? I'm adding a 1.25" to my current gamer and figure maybe I'll reshaft instead of just add an extension. Anyone toy around with any other putter shafts?
  16. TMAdidas

It's really been a game-changer (or for the month of January - an indoor range-changer). The old shaft was a Hzrdus Green 6.5 playing 44.5" and the new one is the 6.5 TX playing 45.5", so I'm guessing an extra inch of length on the driver may also play into the distance change. But to answer...
  17. TMAdidas

Bought a Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 TX. My buddy got one and he let me test it on the monitor. I thought it would be like swinging a 2x4, but the TX is surprisingly smooth. My old Hzrdus green was going 305 all over the place. Hzrdus Black RDX was 325 dead straight. Even put one out there 340...
  18. TMAdidas

Your Driver Shaft Right Now?

Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 TX. I thought the TX would be too much, but after cranking some, I was sold. Might be 5-10 yards less carry than my Attas Cool, but it's so much straighter and more consistent, and when the ground is dry it just rollllls.
  19. TMAdidas

L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

Oh, if the Spider ever starts acting up, I may have to look into that.
Back