Search results for query: *

1. sudseh

Dakar Rally 2016

Thought I'd start this topic since I didn't see one already. We ran into some spectators and what looked to be one of the stadium truck style racers on Sunday after the stage was cancelled because of the crazy rain we've been having recently. I really can get behind this year's rally because...
  2. sudseh

sudseh 2016: Road to Regional Rivalry

Freddie, per our brief chat in Savannah and the RR coming up, I thought I would start up this thread to continue my journey to improvement. A new year deserves a new thread. With Regional Rivalry coming up and my strong desire to represent my region (Carolinas), I figured there was no time...
  3. sudseh

Any Central Argentina (Córdoba) recommendations?

Down here for a month and looking to try out some new tracks in the province. Any thoughts, guys? I did see Jim54 went to Brazil and played, but that is all my limited searching via Tapatalk could find. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  4. sudseh

RIP Jonah Lomu

One of New Zealand's finest (in the 90s and early 2000s) rugby players passed away unexpectedly earlier today. Highlight reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FkJ1Wp9iko
  5. sudseh

In Richmond this weekend with my wife. Anything cool/new/unusual we should see?

So I'm up in Richmond this weekend with my wife, having come up here for the Richmond Dragon Boat Festival (we won 1st in the losers bracket). Is there anything we must do while we're here? Cheers!
  6. sudseh

FS: Nikon Coolshot 20 Purchased Today

Hey guys, I bought this rangefinder thinking it would be awesome, and it is. My hands are just too shaky to use it. I paid $199.99 + tax, and rather than return it I figured I would put it up here for a few days prior to doing so. Asking $200 shipped. I'll use FedEx ground and will eat the...
  7. sudseh

American Express Online Travel trials and tribulations.

I'd like some advice from y'all. My wife and I booked a ticket on AmEx online travel [AmEx OT] (not AmEx Platinum Travel - which in hindsight I should have used) last year so that my wife could visit her family in Argentina. Me being the AmEx homer I am, did not bother to look at her...
  8. sudseh

Swing thoughts please, sir Panda!

My cousins and I went to TopGolf Alexandria yesterday. I took a video of my 6i swing and could use some thoughts. Thanks!!!
  9. sudseh

Optimal breath timing for the swing?

Preface: I did a bunch of searching and could find info for breathing prior to the swing, keeping calm, oxygenating, but not during the swing. During my short foray into competitive powerlifting (squats, deadlifts, bench press) we were taught to inhale deeply and press the air down before...
  10. sudseh

Moved to Raleigh

Not to resurrect this thread, but I recently moved to the Raleigh area and would be interested in fumbling through a round or two.
  11. sudseh

Anyone here have their CISSP?

I am pondering it, but am extremely wary of the Associate CISSP vs CISSP. I have about 16 years in the field as the only Systems Admin for two companies, and now am working at a cybersecurity firm. Do y'all who have this cert know how the system works for each stage of the cert? I emailed...
  12. sudseh

Callaway irons from eBay (thoughts about authenticity please) -- lots o' pics

I picked up these :callaway: x-tour irons with :ping: S300 shafts/grips a few days ago from fleaBay, and needed some opinions on their authenticity. If y'all would like more photos, please don't hesitate to ask. 4i: 5i: 6i: 7i: 8i: 9i: PW:
  13. sudseh

yet another short time lurker, first time poster.

Hey y'all. Just thought I'd join, seeing as I've been visiting the forums for a bit now in search of guidance. I am getting back into the game after a long absence and injury (read: starting over). Checkered pointed me here as a trove of information a week ago, and his recommendation so far has...
Back