Search results for query: *

1. LeeB18

An Interesting Perspective on Changing the World

Everyone once in awhile someone in my life passes on something that, when I finally read it or listen to it, it makes me stop and think about my contribution to the world. This was one of those nuggets and one of the very very few I felt inspired enough to pass on...
  2. LeeB18

The THP Golf Fairies Strike Again...

I walk into my living room after a painfully boring day at my office when my computer blurred eyes spied a large rectangular box addressed to "Kev & Lee Beausoleil" No big - I was expecting the OC Invitational swag. I briefly thought "that's an awfully big box for some swag. Morgan must've run...
  3. LeeB18

Don't get used to seeing this on tour

Don't get used to seeing it...I'm talking about the belly putter not Adam Scott.
  4. LeeB18

I'm in love with Callaway more than ever!,

I finally had the opportunity to hit the women's xhot irons and woods. I've not seen the ball fly as far when I hit a 5 wood when I caught the ball just right! And it was even more awesome when I tried the women's razr extreme 5 wood. I like the feel of the slightly lighter shaft and heavier...
  5. LeeB18

Who is going to the US Open @ merion next week?

T2GRN18 and I are volunteering in the merchandise tent at the Open. We will be there all next week and would love to meet up with any THPers that will be there. Give us a shout, PM...something...if we aren't practicing to be future Kmart greeters we will come find you.
  6. LeeB18

Wedges - graphite or steel shafts

I was looking at the standard Cleveland RTX 588 50* & 58* wedges in Golf Galaxy today, to fill in the holes in my wedges. I noticed they come in a "women's" version (~ 1 in shorter graphite wedge shaft). I hit both versions of the cavity back 56*. My in-house consultant believes I hit the...
Back