Search results for query: *

1. Joe Golfer

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Go Rogue

Callaway Rogue ST Max
  2. Joe Golfer

CONTEST Contest: TecTecTec KLYR RangeFinder

Yellow, as it is probably least likely to get lost. Old Oak or Silver Lake, which are in SW suburbs of Chicago
  3. Joe Golfer

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi2. My current driver is from 2005, Cleveland Tour Launcher Comp, so a new Titleist would be a big improvement.
  4. Joe Golfer

Tour Event The 2022 Masters Contest and Thread

Rory McIlroy Callaway Rogue ST Max
  5. Joe Golfer

CONTEST Contest: Six THPers Win Bridgestone Tiger Woods Edition

I used to go as a spectator to the Western Open each year. It was held at Cog Hill in Lemont, IL for several years. I remember standing there watching Tiger practice his putting near the first tee. The practice putting green was right there, and you could actually stand quite close to the...
  6. Joe Golfer

2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

Considering my current method is to look for a marker every 50 yards, this would be a massive change in advancement. : )
  7. Joe Golfer

Which Shape Looks Better?

I'd probably opt for the left, as the carbon crown might lend itself to a lower center of gravity and a club that is easier to get off the ground, since it may be a three wood. The face looks closed on the left one, but it may simply be the way it was positioned. The one on the right appears to...
  8. Joe Golfer

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Louis Oosthuizen
  9. Joe Golfer

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Collin Morikawa 10.5* loft. RH, Regular Flex
  10. Joe Golfer

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Epic Driver

Thanks for the opportunity, THP I could use a driver that is less than 12 years old :) And good luck to all who enter. Whoever wins, I hope that new driver is a great fit for them and improves their driving and makes their game better
  11. Joe Golfer

Giveaways

Winner's choice from a varied group of putters, such as Ping, Evenroll, Odyssey...
  12. Joe Golfer

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Dustin Johnson Bridgestone Tour B RXS
  13. Joe Golfer

Tour Event 2021 The Players Championship Contest and Thread

Justin Thomas 9 out of 10
  14. Joe Golfer

Who would be the worst PGA player to caddie for?

Reed would probably be bad, especially if he tried to pull a fast one and not play entirely by the rules. Anyone with a temper would be bad. I think Ben Crane, if he's still out there, would be bad, as he is the slowest player I've ever seen. If my aging memory still serves me correctly, I...
  15. Joe Golfer

Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

xander schauffele 9 out of 10
Back