Search results for query: *

1. jimnycricket65

Glow Ball for Early Back 9

Which type of glow in the dark ball have you played that you want to recommend and why?
  2. jimnycricket65

Reading the green

I have been misreading the green poorly. Any tips and training?
  3. jimnycricket65

Who lived at this house?

Big time golfer lived here once upon a time... Tiger.
  4. jimnycricket65

Shank and causes

I have seen shank on wedges. The recent changes are the path of my hands are closer to my pant zipper area and lighter on gripping. I will figure it out eventually but what are common causes of shanks that I should be paying attention to.
  5. jimnycricket65

Lagging and distance

I am making a goal to improve on lagging and increasing distance. What are tips, thoughts, and secrets for you?
  6. jimnycricket65

Hawaii Golf Package advise

Looking for a package deal in late summer. At a research and planning stage. Found this. http://www.hawaiigolfdeals.com/maui-golf/ Any tips and advice?
  7. jimnycricket65

Ignore or fix asap?

I noticed today that this plastic thingy is slipping away from the club... Can I ignore this or is this dangerous?
  8. jimnycricket65

Gps vs. Yardage

Which do you prefer, gps or yardage seeker? Which model do you have and why did you choose that one? I haven't used one before so what should I look for? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  9. jimnycricket65

Non-USGA Conforming in your bag

If you can have one non-USGA Conforming item in your bag, what would it be?
  10. jimnycricket65

Loft Lie Bending machine

Does anyone own one of these? Does it make sense to own one of these? I was fitted for a standard lie when I bought my current clubs/ Since the purchase, I have been working on my swing including my stance and hanging my arms; I see the toe visibly pointing up. My previous irons were -2 degree.
  11. jimnycricket65

Yes! Putter has been suggested

I noticed that on my putting backswing my hand tend to turn a bit and I am trying to hold it steady. I shared this story and I am suggested to Yes! Victoria II putter. Anyone with this putter have any feedback?
  12. jimnycricket65

Length on, SKLZ Gold Flex Strength and Tempo Trainer

There are 40" and 48". Which one to order and why and which one is better(?) for home, range, and course.
  13. jimnycricket65

Collegiate Golf Program

Which universities are known for their golf program? What's an advantage going and playing at college level vs. practice x 4 years?
  14. jimnycricket65

Aspiring LPGA candidate name suggestion.

I have been at a construction site for the past two months and acting as a pm. I didn't share and forgot to share that the project begins at a golf course and the management has been overly gracious by allowing me a plot of land for our bull pen. I have taken the advantage of being near the...
  15. jimnycricket65

Sand shot distance

I aim right of the target, open my clubs and my swing cuts across behind the ball. I normally dictate the distance by the speed of the swing and by loft of the club. How do you control your sand shot and its distance.
  16. jimnycricket65

Regular flex

All my clubs are firm or stiff except the hybrid (which I wasn't fitted). I feel that the flex is soft. Without sharing the ball flight and direction, what can I expect to see? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  17. jimnycricket65

Golf News App Suggestion

I would like to follow pga on my phone. Any suggestions?
  18. jimnycricket65

How many balls you carry?

I played a round with a gentleman who stopped at 16th when his last ball went OB. I offered couple of my balls but he said he had something to tend to and left. I usually carry a dozen in my bag and when it is low to 3 or 4, I pour another dozen in. I had once came down to one last ball and I...
  19. jimnycricket65

Looking for teaching pro

I am searching for a teaching pro for my fiancé. Any tips? For folks in GA, do you know this facility /course? Peachtree Family Golf Cntr The candidate is from there it looks like. And he's a pga apprentice.
  20. jimnycricket65

THP Approved

I have decided I am not purchasing anything significant golf related stuff without seeking inputs from THP. I am currently away from home during weekdays but that should end in late February or early March. I am looking at this package. Is anyone part of something similar...
Back