Search results for query: *

1. S

Links Course or Cypress at Grand Cypress/Evermore Orlando

I am looking for feedback on which course we should play at Evermore in Orlando, the Old Grand Cypress? Going with a work group of 8 and looks like both are open and options for us in March. Mostly all good golfers under 10 hdcp. Is one “better” than the other?
  2. S

For Sale Autoflex SF505 shaft- Ping adapter

Up for sale is an Autoflex SF505 golf shaft. A buddy of mine won this and played it a couple of times and then I traded him for it and had the Ping adapter put on it. Has Lamkin midsized grip. Very cool shaft but not right for my swing speed. Sold! Not really looking for trades but never know...
  3. S

How do you use BB&F type Ferrules on a P790?

Like the title states, how would you go about using a nicer ferrule like the BB&F, which has no collar, with a P790 that has a collared ferrule which I assume centers the shaft and keeps it from moving around? The P790 OEM ferrule has a reddish ring that slides underneath the ferrule itself it...
  4. S

Distance difference- 2017 P790 vs 2021 P790?

Curious if anyone has any experience with this. Currently play the 2017 P790 and I just got the 2021 P790. Old set has c-taper lite shafts 110 and the new ones have $-taper shafts 120. I was recently fit into the $ taper and hit it equally well as the c taper. What has me perplexed is the 2021...
  5. S

For Sale 2021 Srixon ZX7 4-AW Pro Modus 120 stiff shafts

These have maybe 5 rounds on them and a couple range sessions at most. In extremely good shape. Stock Loft, Length and Lie. Currently have brand new NDMC standard grips on them, except AW, which was just bought new and has standard grip. I also have some Lamkin Sonar Midsized I could swap out if...
  6. S

P790’s are giving me flyers, move to 770’s?

I have played the 790s for the past few years and really have liked them. The one thing I don’t like is that every once in a while, I flush one and you get an extra 10 yards or more. I have heard others with the same issues. Talked to a fitter the other day ans he suggested coming in and hitting...
  7. S

Looking for input and opinions on a new 75”+ TV

We are moving into a new home this week and our bonus room is in need of a big flat screen tv. I will say, we are not people who are into AV type stuff and really just want something that will have a decent enough picture and and last for a while. We primarily stream almost all of our tv, my son...
  8. S

Anyone notice a seam appearing on ZStar?

I have played yellow ZStars for many years now and been very happy with their performance as well as durability. I Bought about 10 dozen on the last buy 2 get 1 deal and have noticed multiple times lately, that a seam starts to show up and look like a very fine crack around the circumstance of...
  9. S

Best way to shop mortgage?

I am guessing there is some experience here in shopping a mortgage. Our family is going to be selling our home and moving to a new one within the same city. My wife is also a real estate agent and has a preferred mortgage guy she works with and that we will look to for our mortgage. She trusts...
  10. S

For Sale G/Fore Gallivanter 8.5 Men’s NIB

Sold I have a pair of G/Fore Gallivanters that are brand new in the box and have never been worn. 8.5 in Men’s. Super classy looking shoe that is incredibly comfortable. I believe these are the Patriotic colorway which you can see is white with a dark blue sole and red accents on the bottom...
  11. S

G/Fore Gallivanter fit? Will they stretch at all?

Just ordered some of these and I am always either and 8 or 8.5 so I went with 8.5 as they say to error on them fitting small. After trying them on, they fit decently but are tight across the front half. Not super tight but tight enough that it doesn’t feel quite right. To those that have these...
  12. S

For Sale FS Stitch and Sunfish Headcover set

Up for grabs is a nice set of headcovers. The Driver and 3wood are Sunfish and the hybrid is Stitch. They are used but in really good condition. $70 shipped to you in the CONUS
  13. S

For Sale Sunfish and Stitch headcovers

Nice set of head covers here. The driver and 3 wood are Sunfish and the hybrid is by Stitch. They really match up well. All are used but in really good overall condition. $65 to your door in the CONUS!
  14. S

For Sale Jordan 5 Golf Shoes 8.5 Men’s NIB

Brand new in box, never worn, nice and fresh! I bought these thinking I would wear them but I just don’t see it happening. $280 shipped to you in the continental US.
  15. S

Any comparisons of Titleist Players 4 and Plus bag

Looking to see if anyone has any pictures or experience with both of these bags. I really like some custom players 4 bags that my club has but looking closer, the top is really small and I worry about tangle and just crowding in general. I found the Plus, which sounds like it should have a bit...
  16. S

Anyone try Hefe Luxx insoles or similar?

I have a few pair of golf shoes that are just not a comfortable as I want them. I swear, the newest Tour Premier are harder on the bottom than the ones from a year ago. Anyway, saw an ad for Hefe Luxx and wanted to find out if anyone have tried them, or have recommendations. I have tried some...
  17. S

WTB - p790 8 iron with C Taper Lite.

Long shot here, somehow lost a club at my course and didn’t get turned in today. Looking for a P790 8 iron with Stiff C Taper Lite Shaft. If anyone has alone they would like to sell, let me know. inlooked through eBay and Taylormade preowned and didn’t see anything. Thanks!
  18. S

For Sale New with tags Jordan ADG 8.5 White and Red SOLD

I am right in between an 8.5 and a 9 and these are just going to be a bit snug for me. These are brand spanking new, never worn. Men’s size 8.5 SOLD
  19. S

Anybody heard of “The Ringer” shoe from Cuater?

Swung by Golf Galaxy today and they had a shelve full of The Ringer golf shoes by Cuater. I didn’t have much time so I thought I would research them at home but I will be damned if I can find anything on them. Website shows the Legend and Moneymaker but no Ringer. Could they be old stock of a...
  20. S

Sold New In Box Jordan ADG golf Shoes

Brand new, never worn, with tags etc Jordan ADG golf shoes. Black and Grey colorway. My wife bought them for me and I had not told her I already had them in my golf locker in black and white. These are incredibly comfortable shoes and are waterproof. Sold
Back