Search results for query: *

1. Ndfan301

WTB low launch/spin driver shaft

After hitting into the wind today, I think I need to try out a low(er) launch driver shaft. Really anything lower launching that the RocketFuel that is in my Stage 2. Also not looking to spend much, have a fixed budget of ~$60 or so. Prefer with a Stage 2/R1/SLDR.
  2. Ndfan301

Course design causing slow play?

Interesting article on how course design is affecting slower play. Although it's not necessarily how the course is designed lay-out wise, however in types of bunkers/rough. Also among other things as well. http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/11/the-real-cause-of-slow-play-is.html...
  3. Ndfan301

FS: Taylormade Burner and Nike VRS Drivers

A friend of mine wanted to see if we could sell his previous driver, and I thought that I would try to sell mine as well on here. All prices will include shipping to the lower 48. First up: Taylormade Burner HT 9.5* It has stock grip (close to needing replaced) with the stock ReAx Superfast...
  4. Ndfan301

So this happened during my round...

I hit a wayward tee shot, which left me with a approach going over a tree. Cleared the tree but went about 10 ft to far right into this bunker. The wood wall is roughly 3.5 - 4' tall, came up over my waist and I'm only 5'9". The hole was located about just about the top right corner of the first...
  5. Ndfan301

Problems only golfers understand

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/problems-every-golfer-will-understand?s=mobile Enjoy ? Yea, I'm tappin' it
  6. Ndfan301

Difference in swing weights

Been pondering the idea of cutting down the shaft on my driver. It plays at 46" with a d5 SW out of the box, and it's due for a re-grip. Figured if I cut 6-8" off I'd be looking at a somewhere around a d0-d2 swingweight or so. I know the accuracy advantage of a shorter shaft, and about going...
  7. Ndfan301

WTB R9/R11 3 wood

Like the title says. Needing a 3 wood to complete the top half of my bag. Stiff flex. Will consider other Taylormade or maybe 4 wood if someone is willing to sell Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Ndfan301

Spectators on course not moving?

We all know that attending a tournament means there is always a possibility of a wayward shot going near/into the gallery. We also know that the tour pro's normally/occasionally hand out a signed piece of equipment. Now watching the Cadillac at Doral, I've seen multiple shots head towards and...
  9. Ndfan301

How do you make the turn?

Are you the type of player that goes straight to #10? Maybe grab a hot dog/snack and go? Or are you the type of player that benefits from a 10 min break while eatting?
  10. Ndfan301

How to fix an outside-in driver swing

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, tried to find the best spot for it. I'm fairly certain that I do this with all of my clubs, however they are no where even in the same ballpark as my driver. I have a terrible outside-inside swing that is causing a huge slice and losing distance frankly. I...
  11. Ndfan301

What qualifies as a par 6?

Played a round today, was my 3rd time playin this course, and that means 3rd time playing there par 6 5th hole. Played from the white, and it's 600+ yards, IIRC roughly 640. It seemed to take FOREVER to play. My question is, from the reds, it's only 450 yards, and this entire hole is uphill. If...
  12. Ndfan301

2nd Swing Titleist Package

https://www.facebook.com/2ndSwingGolf?sk=app_143103275748075&app_data=dlt-1 Enter to win a shirt, box of Prov1's, wedge, hat and more.
  13. Ndfan301

WTB: Callaway Big Bertha WarBird 2 wood

I know this is a terrible long shot but worth a try. Used to hit one when I was younger, and got to thinking how much I loved it and think it would be a great fit for my bag now. Preferably stiff shaft, but with as much a long shot as this is, i'll take pretty much any flex. Thanks.
  14. Ndfan301

Need some advice on fairway woods

So I was able to get out and play during the one day heat wave that went through here, and discovered quite the glaring hole between clubs. As is seen in my sig, I only carry my driver, then a 3 hybrid and 5 hybrid. The hybrids replaced my previous 3 and 5 wood. Both woods were cheap non-brands...
  15. Ndfan301

Titleist Dream Bag Giveaway

Giving away clubs, balls and bag. And airfare to fly out to CA for a tour fitting experience. Have to be a member of Team Titleist to enter http://www.titleist.com/DreamBag2012/default.aspx
  16. Ndfan301

Hello!

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this website as a former co-worker played in this years Morgan Cup. After a quick Google search it lead me here. Looks like a great place so far, and only hope to improve my game more and more. My name is Chad, and recently married. I've been around the game...
Back