Search results for query: *

1. alexfromkansas

WTB WTB PW (Cleveland rtx4/srixon z785)

This can be closed. Found what I was looking for. Thanks JDax Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. alexfromkansas

WTB WTB PW (Cleveland rtx4/srixon z785)

Just as the title says, looking for a PW. Kind of specific to what i need. Either the Cleveland rtx4 or possibly the zip core or a Srixon z785 to match up with my irons or wedges. Pretty sure I left my 785 PW next to a green in Hawaii, because it wasn’t in my bag this weekend when I was...
  3. alexfromkansas

Hawaii Big Island course recommendations

I’ve read good things about Mauna Kea and it looks pretty good so it’s definitely on the list. I’ll look in to Hualalai. Only out there for a week and probably going to just play 2 times so willing to pay. Everything in HI is pretty pricey as it is. Thanks for the Rec! Sent from my iPhone...
  4. alexfromkansas

What's your favorite course you've ever played?

Royal Portrush and Ardglass in N. Ireland were next level. County down was great but the atmosphere was a little stuffy for me. Didn’t help the weather was crap that day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. alexfromkansas

Hawaii Big Island course recommendations

Going out to the Big island in the middle of June. First trip to that island and looking for course recommendations. Staying in Kona so the closer the better. Anyone have any suggestions or can’t miss places? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. alexfromkansas

For Sale Cleveland RTX-3 CB Gap Wedge (50deg Tour Satin)

Is this still available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. alexfromkansas

FS- Odyssey Metal X Milled #9 ht

Take another look you guys. This thing is minty. Up for sale is an Odyssey Metal-X Milled #9 ht. Bought new by my dad a few years back. He took it out a couple times and never liked it and it's been sitting in his basement ever since. I'll let the pics do the talking but the thing is in...
  8. alexfromkansas

Charleston Area Course recommendations.

As the title says, going out to Charleston this weekend/next week to visit my brother with my dad and looking for some course recommendations that don't include the Kiawah courses. We've got a tee time set up at Turtle Point on the island and Briars Creek off. Looking for something in the...
  9. alexfromkansas

Web.com Midwest Classic

Any Kansas City THPers coming out today or this weekend? Some really good golf being played. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. alexfromkansas

Titleist Pro V1x + balls

Just wondering if anyone else has seen these balls before. A friend of mine plays on the Web.com tour and this evening I went over and walked a few holes with him and hit some shots with his clubs at Lionsgate in Kansas City. He tosses me a ball to hit a tee shot with and I notice the + sign at...
  11. alexfromkansas

FS/FT Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5

For sale or trade is my SC Studio Select Newport 2.5. This putter was gamed for a season, but hasn't seen the bag once this summer. Figured i'd offer it up as trade bait or a possible sale. 34" inches in length 4* Loft 71* Lie Super Stroke Slim 55, 1.3" inch diameter in good shape but shows...
  12. alexfromkansas

Golf Specific Sunglasses: What are you wearing?

I've owned (and lost/broken) countless pairs of sunglasses over the years and have always found them an invaluable accessory on sunny summertime golf days. From Oakley to Smith, Maui Jim, and many others in between; you name it, I've tried it. Just curious as to what everyone was using this...
  13. alexfromkansas

WTB/WTTF iron shafts.

Looking for a set of mid weight KBS iron shafts in STIFF to throw in my old mizuno cavity backs before deciding to switch out the shafts in my Bridgestones. Looking for KBS Tour V's. Maybe C Taper Lights; I hit the ball on the low/mid trajectory end of the spectrum so i'm not sure if they would...
  14. alexfromkansas

Myrtle Beach Vaca, Golf course suggestions?

Hey everybody, looking for some THP insight on a trip i'll be taking here in a few weeks.. Going out to Myrtle Beach with the G/f in early June for a few days. Post graduation vacation. Looking for suggestions on a golf course to play while we are out there. I know Caledonia is a popular...
  15. alexfromkansas

2012 Heisman Trophy Official thread

With one week left in the regular season, the Heisman race is reaching its climax. Who is everyone's favorite? Sleepers or under-the-radar players who deserve consideration? It's gotta be Johnny Football's award to lose right? Or do you think his two loses are significant enough to look past...
Back