Search results for query: *

1. KnightLightPro

I've Missed my THP family!!

The title pretty much says it all. I've been pretty much absent for most of 2016. Needed to take some time to get personal stuff in line for 2017. I didn't really say anything to anyone before I took my hiatus but did keep in touch with a few of my close THP brothers. Feeling renewed for...
  2. KnightLightPro

What Do You Do When Stuck Someplace Overnight?

So in the business I work in, you can be on the road several days sometimes weeks at a time. There are those few times that you get stuck at the airport overnight for a flight the next morning. This just happened to a good friend of mine. He was traveling from one corporate show to another...
  3. KnightLightPro

Tiger Woods Hits It To Asia

Tiger Woods hits a long ball. Hits a drive from Europe to Asia.
  4. KnightLightPro

Tiger Woods Hits From Europe to Asia

5. KnightLightPro

Tiger Woods Hits It To Asia

6. KnightLightPro

Introducing.......

I've been on the forums off and on for a bit but never really introduced myself. My name is Chris. I live in Orlando and work with a THP Pro and my friend, Freddie Kong. I've just recently in the past year or so really gotten back into playing on a more consistent basis. Probably like most, I...
  7. KnightLightPro

New Hacker

Hello all....Looking forward to what THP has to offer. I'm new to the site and just recently got myself back into playing on a semi regular basis. Looking to upgrade my clubs which will hopefully help upgrade my game. :-) Look forward to chatting with you all.
Back