Search results for query: *

1. Tywithay

For Sale (3) Stitch Polos - Size L

Purchased these from a mystery box deal last year and they've just been hanging in the closet. I wore the first one once and absolutely hated it. The other two still have tags and haven't even tried them on. I'd like to sell them together to save on shipping. All 3 are size Large and the sizes...
  2. Tywithay

New 2024 AutoFlex Shafts

Just saw these pop up. They absolutely improved the looks. Dream 7 is supposed to have enhanced stability and the Joy 365 is geared towards seniors and ladies. Price said $880 usd 🤯
  3. Tywithay

For Sale Titleist TSR2 10* Driver

Up for grabs is a basically new Titleist TSR2 driver. Right handed 10* head with a VA Composites Nemesys 65 stiff shaft, which is a $285 upgrade. It has a GP MCC +4 midsize grip that's new. Played two rounds and one range session with this in the bag. It's super long, but my Cobra is a lot...
  4. Tywithay

For Sale PXG Irons, Sim2 3w, Rogue ST Max D 5w, Cleveland putter

Did a deal locally. Please delete
  5. Tywithay

Kinetixx Mach and Hypersonic

Saw these on Callaway and Kinetixx websites, but no information. Anyone heard any rumors of new shafts? Love the Velocity, so this is very intriguing.
  6. Tywithay

For Sale New Cleveland 10.5C HB Soft Milled

Brand new putter still in the plastic. 34" RH center shaft. Stock shaft and Golf Pride grip. Stock headcover included. Asking $140 shipped 
  7. Tywithay

For Sale G410 irons/Epic Max fairway

Up for sale is a set of RH Ping G410 irons, 5 thru U. Faces show signs of a few seasons use, but are still in good shape with no big nicks. They have the stock Alta CB graphite shafts in Regular flex. They are orange dot, which is 2* flat. Grips are CP2 Wrap standard and still in good shape...
  8. Tywithay

Which Garmin?

I get a pretty significant discount on Garmin devices through work, so I'm thinking about getting myself a watch. Curious if there's one that stands out above the rest? I don't really need a MarQ, but I didn't know if the lesser models are good enough, or if it's worth getting a few bells and...
  9. Tywithay

For Sale 2021 P790 4-PW

Substantial medical bills are adding up for a family member, so I can't justify a second set of irons. These are the latest version of P790, 4 thru PW. Set cost me $1355 with grip upgrade. They are right handed, L/L/L are all standard. Shafts are KBS Tour FLT 130X. Grips are midsize Superstroke...
  10. Tywithay

For Sale 10.5 Callaway Rogue ST Max Driver

Up for sale is a Rogue ST Max driver. Right hand, 10.5* loft. 2022 Tensei Blue 65 stiff shaft that has never been used, standard length, with a standard Velvet 360 grip. Used the head for two rounds and hit maybe a dozen balls. It's in excellent condition and still looks new. Headcover is...
  11. Tywithay

For Sale New Cobra LtdX 3w 15*

Right handed, never been hit. Hzrdus IM10 60g 5.5 flex with a Crossline 360 grip (no arccos). Includes headcover, but didn't come with a wrench. SOLD
  12. Tywithay

For Sale Ping G410 LST Driver

Right hand, 9 degree head, standard Gold Pride velvet. Stock 55X Alta CB shaft. In very good condition, no nicks or dings. Crown is clean. Asking $240 shipped in the US48
  13. Tywithay

Adidas x Waffle House Collab

Not sure what to think...
  14. Tywithay

For Sale Like New Apex 21 5 thru PW

Only recently purchased these, but one of my unicorn sets fell into my lap, so I'm moving these to make room in the bag. Only the PW and 7 have been hit a handful of times. The rest are new, but have traveled in the bag in my trunk. I didn't see anything that stuck out. Shafts are 95g Elevate...
  15. Tywithay

For Sale NWT Forme Onyx Core Tee Sz L

Bought a couple of these last year and they didn't fit well, but never got around to returning them. This one is still brand new and has never been out of the plastic. Tags are still attached inside the bag. It is a mens size large in onyx (black).
  16. Tywithay

For Sale Sim2 10.5* w/ Lin-Q Purple

Clearing out more stuff, so I'll see if this interests anyone. Taylormade Sim2 10.5 in excellent lightly played condition UST Mayima Lin-Q Purple 6F4 standard length $150 upcharge Golf Pride standard velvet grip Sold locally
  17. Tywithay

For Sale Titleist T200 4-P

Found out this week, after surgery, I won't be able to play golf a while. Rather than let these sit, I figured I'd see if anyone else is interested. As the title says, Titleist T200 4i thru Pitching Wedge. This is the previous version that came out a couple years ago. They right handed...
  18. Tywithay

For Sale Callaway Epic Max LS Driver 10.5

Brand new, right hand Epic Max LS driver. Still in the plastic. Has a Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 60g shaft in 5.5 flex and standard length, with a Callaway tour velvet align grip. Includes matching headcover, also new in plastic. Asking $330 shipped US48
Back