Search results for query: *

1. SunsetBeachGolf

SSB - One Off, Headed for the PGA Tour

Been working with a PGA Tour player for the last month coming up with something for him. He likes bigger heads, and plays a long putter. This is a modified Surfside with an aluminum backing and a stainless steel double bend hosel. He got to see it in person this week in Phoenix and was really...
  2. SunsetBeachGolf

Tour Bound Putters

Here are two putters headed to a guy that just finished in the Top 10 at the Michael Hill New Zealand Open. I met with him about two weeks ago and after talking to him and his putting coach we settled on a standard Ocean Isle and a Mid-slant Ocean Isle( to give it a tad more toe hang). Once...
  3. SunsetBeachGolf

Titleist AP2 with Rifle Project X

Titleist AP2 4 - GW with Rifle Project X 7.0 In great shape, I am not playing nearly enough these days and moving out some old clubs. 450.00 Shipped in the lower 48. Feel free to make an offer. Will take offers on Drivers and other Iron sets for full or partial trade.
  4. SunsetBeachGolf

Yaupon stubby - First Pal like SSB SPEC Putter For Sale

All finished up one of a kind ready for a new home.
  5. SunsetBeachGolf

Some PAL like pictures with different hosels

Great thing about being completely custom is we can craft about anything. Let me know what you think about this one.
  6. SunsetBeachGolf

More examples of what we can do!!!!!!!!!

When you are dealing with a truly custom putter company you have to raise your expectations as far as designing and what is possible. Here you see one of our Surfside heads, that has been hand milled and ground into it's current shape. This is just a small sample of what we can do with ANY and...
  7. SunsetBeachGolf

Ocean Isle in Polished Black Oxide (Spec putter for sale)

We have been reluctant to do black oxide over the last year believing that our polymers were a better choice. Well while we still believe our polymers are the better choice for finishing carbon steel we have had so many requests for black oxide we decided to give it a go. Here is our first...
  8. SunsetBeachGolf

Yaupon with a unique hosel in Satin Brass Polymer

A Yaupon with a customer requested merge of a No.9 neck and a Santa Fe Neck. This finish is growing on me.
  9. SunsetBeachGolf

Ocracoke center shaft in white

finished pics.
  10. SunsetBeachGolf

Surfside in White with a mid-slant hosel

Going to a crazy Tar Heel fan. LOL
  11. SunsetBeachGolf

Ocean Isle for a PGA Tour winner

Ocean Isle with a double-bend shaft going out the door today.
  12. SunsetBeachGolf

Lola1.5 Heading out

Let me know what you think.
  13. SunsetBeachGolf

Ocean Isle with a Mid-Slant hosel in Nickel

Well unlike the center shafted Southport that was polished everywhere, this Ocean Isle was bead blasted on the topline. No pics of the sole due to what is there, but hopefully soon. Let me know what you think.
  14. SunsetBeachGolf

Southport center shafted with a polished nickel finish

Going to a player with the University of Auburn. While I am not a fan of the polished finish, this is what the customer requested, and if it doesn't blind him I think it is dead sexy!!!!!!!
  15. SunsetBeachGolf

Second of the 3 Ocracoke Prototypes

Going out in Oil Rubbed bronze. We made three of these prototypes before settling on a few changes for our production run. There is only ONE of these left.
  16. SunsetBeachGolf

Sanford Model - Showing the custom shaping LaMont can do

Here is an inspired by model. Based on our Pamlico raw head the owner saw the shaping of Morgan's Sanford and asked us to do the same thing without the welding lines. Here she is all finished up and ready to go.
  17. SunsetBeachGolf

Yaupon in black ploymer

Going across the pond, let me know what you think.
  18. SunsetBeachGolf

SSB - Hatteras model heading to a NC College Player

A month or so ago I sat down with two promising college players with some putting issues. Well one of their putters has already headed out, here is the second on it's way to their instructor waiting for them to arrive.
  19. SunsetBeachGolf

Yaupon Shore 1st Run Second to last piece

Yaupon Shore here without the SSB Logo in the cavity from the first run. We have maybe one more of these beauties with the copper insert. This one had some additional work done to it in the back flange and was finished in our "Antique Brass Polymer"
  20. SunsetBeachGolf

"Sanford" Inspired Model

Well it looks like we will have a new model in the fold . We have a current custom that fell in love with the shaping LaMont did on Morgan's Pamlico head that turned into the "Sanford" model. This head is Sanford inspired let me know what you think, not as out there as Morgan's version, but I...
Back