Search results for query: *

1. RPBGator

Big Break Glass Break - Which Club?

Always watching the glass break competition and see the contestants walk up with 3 or 4 clubs. I'm assuming they do not know the distance they have to hit or how high the glass is. Which club would you use most often? This always looks like a punch shot from out of the trees, which I've...
  2. RPBGator

Ben Crane's New Bubble Boy Rap - 125th in Fed Ex Cup

Ben Crane is at his antics again. Per Ben, "At 125th in the FedEx Cup Rankings, I barely snuck into the Playoffs. The Twittersphere has been calling me "Bubble Boy" all week. It inspired this song from Mat Kearney, performed by me."
  3. RPBGator

Fs taylormade rossa corza ghost 33" right-handed heel-shafted putter

I have a gently used Taylormade Chorza Ghost Putter. Used less than 5 rounds. Just wasn't for me. Putter looks immaculate. Let me know if you have any questions. Looking for $65 shipped USPS Priority Mail in US. Here is the description from Taylormade: The Corza Ghost Putter features a...
  4. RPBGator

FS Callaway X Series Jaws Chrome Wedge with Steel Shaft

Looking to sell some wedges that are just laying around. Both are Callaway Jaws Chrome Forged wedges in 52*/12* Bounce and 56*/16* Bounce. Clubs are in great condition and grooves are razor sharp. Just installed some Brand New GolfPride Niion Grips in Green/White. Shafts are True Temper...
  5. RPBGator

FS: Puma Cell Fusion Golf Shoes White/Snorkel Blue/Black (2 Rounds on them)

Time to get rid of some things before my wife kicks me out. These are the 2012 Cell Fusion's in WIDE width. Got these for Christmas and wore them for 2 rounds (riding). Not a mark on them. Clean and smoke free. Just looking for $55 shipped in US. My loss is your gain. Have the original box and...
  6. RPBGator

FS Nike Zoom TW 2012 (White..Worn twice)

Time to get rid of some things before my wife kicks me out. These are the 2012 TW in Medium width. Got these for Christmas and wore them twice to the range. Not a mark on them. Clean and smoke free. Just looking for $55 shipped in US. My loss is your gain. Have the shoe bag that came with...
  7. RPBGator

White Gold - Great Segment by ESPN

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:6850618 Didn't see anything on this. May be old but great 7 min video on the business. I definitely keep these guys in business.
  8. RPBGator

WTB Cobra Amp Driver

Anyone getting a new driver and needs to get rid of an AMP let me know. Looking for an 8.5 to 10.5 and has to be stiff shaft in good shape. Figuring someone may have one and am interested. edit: Right Handed (thanks TH34)
  9. RPBGator

Long time Lurker from Saint Augustine

Hey guys. My name is Roy from Saint Augustine, FL. Great forum. Always reading and learning more from you guys. Thanks so much for all you do and can't wait to join in on the fun.
Back