Search results for query: *

1. G

WTB - 54 and 58 Vokey's

Good morning guys. I'm looking for pair of 54 and 58 Vokey's with mid or high bounce. I will be putting shafts in them so if you have the heads only that is fine too. Thanks!
  2. G

WTB - Titleist AP1 irons, stiff flex

I'm looking for a set of AP1's in stiff flex, preferably 4-GW or 5-GW. Thanks!
  3. G

WTB - Titleist 21 and 24 degree hybrids, stiff flex

I'm looking for a matching set of Titleist hybrids in stiff flex preferably with headcovers. Thanks in advance!
  4. G

FS - Sunset Beach South Port

up for sale is my Sunset Beach Southport. designed by Chris Jordan and milled by Lamont Mann (MannKrafted). the putter is 34" and has a brand new Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 and some rub on skull and crossbones USA stickers that I put on to match the grip but can easily come off. I've never rolled...
  5. G

FS/FT - 2 Scotty Cameron TeI3 Newport 2 putters

EDIT: black oxide has been sold. I want to sell one and trade the other for an X5. $250 for whichever one isn't the one being traded or a piece (whichever happens first). both have been refinished and unused since. the dark chocolate finish has all black lettering with the white dots on the...
  6. G

FT 68" Odyssey double canopy umbrella

I have a lightly used Odyssey umbrella that I am wanting to trade for a Titleist or Footjoy umbrella to match the rest of my set up. the sleeve shows some wear from rubbing against the cart and the bag but the umbrella itself is in great condition. the handle looks and feels like the Odyssey...
  7. G

FS - Scotty Cameron Dual Balance Newport

I got this brand new almost 2 months ago and have used it on the course exactly 10 times. the putter head is in fantastic shape. I always have kept the head cover on. the grip shows wear which apparently is common for this style grip kept in a 14 way full length divider bag (I googled it to find...
  8. G

FS - Callaway XR 3 hybrid, stiff flex

just won this in a tourney but I'm a Titleist guy. as you can see everything is still in the plastic wrapping. retails for $220, asking $180. any questions let me know! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. G

WTB - set of iron shafts with grips

I don't care what brand or flex just as long as they have grips. if anyone has a spare set they want to sell for cheap or donate that would be fantastic. looking for 3 or 4-PW Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

FS - Callaway XR Coin, 2 TMaG TP sleeves

I got these today at work for having a good sales day despite horrible, snowy weather. I'm a Titleist guy so I hope someone else can enjoy them. $15 for each. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. G

FS - Titleist AP2 710 3 iron, CB 712 4-PW (heads only)

PRICE DROP TO $200 just putting a feeler out there because I bought these from a buddy with full intentions of reshafting them but my laziness is getting the better of me like usual. they still have lots of life left and have typical wear of a little over a season. standard loft and lie. if you...
  12. G

FS/FT - Scotty Cameron, Sunice Rain Pants, TaylorMade Cart Bag

ITEMS I'D CONSIDER FOR TRADE - Scotty Cameron putters, Titleist or Sun Mountain cart bags, and a Bushnell Z6 with or without Jolt. up first is a Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 3. it is 35", standard lie/loft, and has a custom paint job from the Custom Shop with a custom Pistolero grip. the paint...
  13. G

FS - 6 LH ladies Nike Classic Feel gloves ML

bought these on eBay and the seller didn't have anywhere in the description that they were ladies gloves and after numerous messages I never got a response and the seller is no longer registered. just looking to recoup what I paid - $65 including shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. G

FT - Ping Player's Towel

I got a Ping players towel from work for a promotion and I would like to trade it for a Titleist players towel. it is brand new and I don't even care if the Titleist towel you may have is used, just wash it before you send it lol. it is 43" x 20" with the webbing loop. Sent from my iPhone...
  15. G

FS - 100 Pro V's & 2 Scotty Cameron grips

hey guys - I've been collecting Pro V1's for the past year, give or take, and am wanting to sell them to a fellow THP'er. most of them I've found & some of them I've used slightly. I have 98 of them & am going to toss in a DT SoLo & an NXT to make it an even 100. the balls vary in year &...
  16. G

FS - SeeMore FGP, SM4 Vokey, 2 Scotty headcovers

up for grabs are some extra items I have no use for and trying to get some money instead. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. any questions please feel free to PM me, thanks for looking! up first is a 34" SeeMore FGP in mint, and I mean MINT, condition. comes with black SeeMore...
  17. G

WTB: Titleist AP2 2008 3 & 4 iron

definitely a 4 but also a 3 would be nice. if the shafts are rifled project x 5.5 then that would be amazing but not a deal breaker if they aren't. have some items for trade but I'd rather pay cash. PM me if you can help or would want to discuss a potential trade. Sent from my iPhone using...
  18. G

FS - Titleist 910F 5 wood

comes with a Diamana Kai'li shaft in stiff flex, a Winn DriTac blue grip in standard size (used for 3 rounds before I decided I liked a 3 hybrid better), & the head cover. club is in great condition, see pics below. asking $60 & I have no trade interests at this time. I will throw in 4 Nike RZN...
  19. G

FS - TaylorMade ATV Wedges (50, 54, 58)

wedges are in great shape & have been cared for very well. I always kept these in headcovers so there is virtually no bag chatter. the grooves are still in great shape with the 58 having a small nick on the groove second from the bottom from hitting from a bad lie (see pic) but I haven't noticed...
  20. G

WTB - set of Vokeys

I don't really care how old they are just as long as they are still in good shape though I would prefer newer. also.. I'm OCD when it comes to golf so I would like the finish to be the same. I'm looking for a 50 and then either a 54/58 or 56/60. thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back