Search results for query: *

1. S

Does Tiger ever win again?

Jack is the GOAT!!!
  2. S

Does Tiger ever win again?

No……he honestly hasn’t been close often to winning other than the immaculate reception at the Masters in 19’…..he’s been declining for years due to injuries (a lot of talk about performance enhancers but who knows for sure)…..and after the car accident recently where he amazingly dodged...
  3. S

Would You Putt from the Bunker?

Definitely given the right situation…
  4. S

Who is Callaway's Poster Person now?

Xander should be…..but he’s got to win a major or big tourney…..really likeable guy with decent sense of humor!
  5. S

Callaway “Pauses” relationship with Phil

If Tiger can come back after what he did…..and get all his sponsorships back (or new and better ones)……then Phil will be fine in time…
  6. S

Which company excites or intrigues you.

Cleveland continues to impress with their technology…..and I LOVE the continuation of their hybrid iron line…..haven’t tried to newest edition but love the Turbo HB launcher iron set! I’m also hearing amazing things about what Callaway is doing….very interesting and exciting!
  7. S

Brian Sparks RIP

I just received an email today notifying me that Brian Sparks the founder of the Easiest Golf Swing, ….. and wrote a book called Positive Impact Golf …passed away recently at the age of 70… Many of you probably have knowledge of Brian as developing one of the easiest swings on the body ….and...
  8. S

Bryson's Driver

you mean Fatprick Greed and Dooshmanboob?!
  9. S

PGA Tour Live and NBC Sports Gold question

So my renewal for PGA Tour live on NBC sports gold is up in one month. The email I received said that they are no longer offering an annual subscription but only from June through end of December for 39.99. I’m not watching as much early golf as I used to on the app but catch some late Friday...
  10. S

Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

No question...that’s what I was saying....some guys have Ice in the veins like Nicklaus...Palmer...Woods....not Lee unfortunately
  11. S

Yep it’s all over but the cryin as they say in Ireland....Westwood had a chance but unfortunately choked again
  12. S

Yeah that was an incredibly questionable ruling and he not only got to place it but line it up with his putting line on the ball as well?! I think that was incorrect ruling ....but official was there so it is ok by him!
  13. S

I love Lee Westwood....but man is he not one of the biggest chokers to ever play the game at a pro level....god knows it’s not easy with my Saturday and Sunday crew to make a putt that matters....but 4 feet and straight and he chokes....wow...
  14. S

Patrick Reed is Good for Golf: Prove Me Wrong

He is a good villain for the sport....he creates soap opera fodder....but at his heart he is rotten, dishonest, and immoral. No one on your TRULY respects him. He stole from his college teammates and CHEATED so badly and consistently... that he was KICKED OFF his college team!!!! How much more...
  15. S

Can someone check a Ping serial number for me?

18004746434.Ping customer service
  16. S

Bryson DeChambeau Thread

You honestly can’t “strengthen” ligament tissue
  17. S

Tour Event Contest: 2020 The Memorial Tournament Sponsored by Golf Pride

I am not sure how that should be handled ....BUT ....most definitely it IS a penalty.....do should be called....even after the fact. Rahm played brilliantly and deserved win....everyone else choked and threw up on themselves....it was tough out there.....but penalty or rule break should be enforced
  18. S

Tour Event Contest: 2020 The Memorial Tournament Sponsored by Golf Pride

I think Chamblee was right....and yes Tiger would get extra preferential treatment!!! He says it like it is....not always what everyone wants to hear....but at least you know where you stand with the guy...
  19. S

Phil's putting stroke

Yes....and maybe Chipping yips too?! Phil putted several times from 50-75+ yards which shocked analysts......obviously has some bad stuff going on ....prayers for him....Love Phil!!!
Back