Search results for query: *

1. S

Brian Sparks RIP

I just received an email today notifying me that Brian Sparks the founder of the Easiest Golf Swing, ….. and wrote a book called Positive Impact Golf …passed away recently at the age of 70… Many of you probably have knowledge of Brian as developing one of the easiest swings on the body ….and...
  2. S

PGA Tour Live and NBC Sports Gold question

So my renewal for PGA Tour live on NBC sports gold is up in one month. The email I received said that they are no longer offering an annual subscription but only from June through end of December for 39.99. I’m not watching as much early golf as I used to on the app but catch some late Friday...
  3. S

To play a less forgiving iron.....or go with Super Game improvement....that is the question!!!!

So after just recently purchasing a set of Wilson C300 cast irons with regular flex graphite shafts I have found that when they are struck well/pure the results are incredible. But if I’m off a bit with my swing this set is NOT even close to the forgiveness of say a Callaway Big Bertha /rogue...
  4. S

What is the best club STEAL (not illegal) that you have ever found and bought?!

Just wondering what you have all found out there club wise that was just an absolute jaw dropping STEAL and you can’t believe you are buying the item for such a ridiculously low price! For me three come to mind immediately.... Odyssey 2 ball White hot putter at golfsmith (god rest their soul)...
  5. S

Best golf game app out there?!

Sorry if this has been posted already but what is the best golf game app out there right now (for iPhone) ....this isolation sucks but a decent golf “game” will make it better! Thanks
  6. S

Updating my Wilson irons...

I have been playing the Wilson D100 irons and hybrids for the past 7 plus years. I am curious as to whether all the sets that have come out since these “dinosaurs”:), are similar to them as far as flight, feel etc?! I am looking into a set of either D300 or D7 with graphite shafts (had...
  7. S

FS LH Ping Karsten iron set 3,4 hybrid, 5-PW graphite/steel

Up for auction is a left handed set of Ping Karsten Hybrid irons in excellent shape....this set consists of 3,4 hybrids with regular flex graphite Ping KS 401 shafts, and 5-PW with regular flex Ping CFS Distance steel shafts. The pitching wedge has surface scratches sole and face and there are...
  8. S

Let's talk about.....TORQUE!!!

I had brought up a discussion regarding comparison between a few iron sets with GRAPHITE Shafts....and I started to research the TORQUE numbers on various graphite shafts for those particular irons. Torque as most of you know basically refers to the amount of twisting that occurs at impact with...
  9. S

Cleveland 588 Altitude irons vs Ping Karsten irons....

Can any of you who have hit both of these irons compare and contrast these two irons in YOUR opinion?? I have an arthritic shoulder and am trying to find the best iron that won't dig in much and will be easier to swing and get a little more distance. Have hit the altitudes off of a mat so have...
  10. S

Alright y'all .... Cleveland 588 Altitude irons or Wilson Di11's...???

I know a lot of you have hit these two iron sets....you are playing a round on the TOUGHEST,tightest, and LONGEST course in your area.....and you have ONE of these two iron sets to play with there.....Which one do you go with???? I am looking to buy one of these iron sets within the week and...
  11. S

Wilson Di11 with Aldila VS Proto shafts?..?

Sets of Wilson Di11 irons are on ebay right now (left handed) that have Aldila VS Proto regular flex graphite shafts in them.? I would love to buy a set of these (and i am a lefty) But the other set of these that i had had the Red UST Mamiya Uniflex graphite shafts in them with wide tip fat...
  12. S

Wilson Di11's....NEED YOUR ADVICE GUYS!!!!

I REALLY NEED your advice on this....especially those of you who tested the Di11's....or have or still play them!!!! I found a set of these in the Uniflex Graphite shaft for cheap money...brand new so I bought them (what else would a equipment obsessed Golf Ho do???!!) Here is my situation. I...
Back