Search results for query: *

1. buckbug

Just to get some feedback

Had a gentleman join our threesome today(very nice to play with)but had an uncomfortable situation arise that really wasn't much cuz it was a Saturday morning regular play.Par 3 148 yds. It's a table top green so you wander near the sides and you roll off leaving a short flop shot without...
  2. buckbug

Very Disappointed

On March 17th there was a post to "Support needed from THP Community" and I responded right away. A Charity event being held 3 1/2 hrs from home on Memorial Day weekend was asking THP members to attend. I aborted family plans to attend this and booked my hotel,sent my registration fee and wanted...
  3. buckbug

Rio Secco GC

I see there's already a thread on this but no one had any input. What can I expect if I play here? I know it's pricey but looks fabulous.
  4. buckbug

Mental Motivation

Just got the new Golf Magazine and what a great article with Jim Fannin! It's a must read to see how he puts you in the right frame of mind to relax,focus and execute shots the way you want to.
  5. buckbug

The Golfer with "input"

I take a few lessons every year just to make sure no bad habits are sneaking in but what throws me off is that irritating golfer who tells me what I'm "doing wrong" anywhere from my stance at driving to the tilt of my putter.How can I tactfully put them in their place(I'm not aggressive and if I...
Back