Search results for query: *

1. Flykixz23

Fs: Ultra Rare Scotty Cameron Dancing Rainbow Circle T Black Headcover! Look!

Lock it up!
  2. Flykixz23

FS:Callaway Razr Fit 8.5* with Graphite Design AD DI 6S Excellent Condition!

I have for sale here a Callaway Razr Fit 8.5* Driver with a new Graphite Design AD DI 6S shaft. The shaft measures 44.5" when not installed and has no tipping. I have about 4 of these shafts left I bought from a connection off the Callaway van and have a few of these heads as well with no serial...
  3. Flykixz23

I have offered a connection for cheap clubs on here and have something to say!

Hello I just wanted to start off by saying I had a very legit source for people to take advantage in a good way and get clubs they KNEW they wanted for a much discounted price! After speaking to my source today I came to find he will no longer answer anyones emails due to 2 people who got rude...
  4. Flykixz23

FS: Brand New Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 Wood Priced to Sell

I have here a Brand new Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 wood with the Aldila Trinity 75g Stiff shaft which I have 2 of and do not need 2 of the same 3 wood, the pictures show what your getting for 50 bucks cheaper then what they are selling for and tax free, you can feel free to make me a very...
  5. Flykixz23

FS: Used 5 holes Tour Authentic 9.5* Razr Fit with Weight Kit, Cover, Upgraded Shaft!

I have here a MINT CONDITION 9.9/10 Tour Authentic Razr Fit 9.5* a buddy is trying to sell for me as well...I have 2 of them which is pointless so this one was hit for 5 holes! I had 3 of at one point all with the same Drivers heads and they all had the same shaft with different CPM numbers and...
  6. Flykixz23

FS: 9.9/10 Callaway Razr Fit 10.5 W/ Fubuki Alpha 60 S Shaft W/Cover and Wrench!

I have here a 9.9/10 conditioned and only hit a few balls Callaway Razr Fit 10.5* Driver with a Mitsubishi Fubuki Alpha 60 Stiff flex shaft that was an upgrade ordered directly from callaway and I showed the Callaway sticker at the bottom of the shaft which the driver plays to 45.5"! Comes with...
  7. Flykixz23

FS: 9.9/10 Titleist Bassara 50 Regular Flex shaft with Titleist 910 tip!

Have here a 9.5/10 condition Titleist made for Bassara 50 regular Flex shaft with an OEM 910 adapter tip and plays to 46" ! I am trying to move this at a good price of $55 shipped priority mail! Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions! I found one ever so small mark I...
  8. Flykixz23

FS: Brand New Tour Authentic Razr Fit Head Cover!

Here I have a Brand new in the plastic which I removed for some pictures. A Callaway Tour Authentic Head Cover that was never used! $25 shipped first class mail! Pictures below speak for themselves and I am always here to ask questions....etc! Thanks for Looking!
  9. Flykixz23

FS: RARE OBAN KIYOSHI PURPLE 05 (XFlex) Shaft with RAZR FIT ADAPTER....LOOK!!!

I have here something that does not pop up much....an OBAN KIYOSHI PURPLE 05 (XFLEX) 75G With a Razr Fit Tip that plays to 45 inches when installed in the head! The pictures do all the talking. This shaft plays very similar to a GD AD DI 7X! I am asking $225 shipped priority and I will listen to...
  10. Flykixz23

FS TITLEIST 910 D2 9.5 with 2 shaft options 9/10 condition! Good Price! Check it out!

I Have here a 9/10 condition Titleist 910 D2 9.5* Driver with 2 shaft options or you can take both of them, also included Head cover and wrench and booklet of how to adjust!The Stock shaft plays to 45 inches and is the Made for Diamana Ahina 72 Stiff shaft with adapter and an extra Bassara 50...
  11. Flykixz23

Energy Drinks & Shots

I do not mess with any caffeine products or energy shots or drinks, I do not trust them and caffeine is bad for my medical problem but I will have an occasional fountain soda. If i need energy I eat a Cliff bar ...the protein ones though! Check them out they are LOW GLYCEMIC which those type of...
  12. Flykixz23

FS: Mint 9.9/10 MATRIX OZIK HD6 XStiff WITH PURED SHAFT AND TA RAZR FIT ADAPTER!!!!

I have here a MINT CONDITION 9.9/10 Tour Authentic Razr Fit 9.5* a buddy is trying to sell for me as well...I have 2 of them which is pointless so this one was hit for 5 holes! I had 3 of at one point all with the same Drivers heads and they all head the same shaft with different CPM numbers and...
  13. Flykixz23

FS: Mint 9.9/10 Matrix Ozik HD6 Pured Shaft with Dual Razr Fit Adapter Whiteout Grip!

I have here a Mint Condition 9.9/10 only tried for a round with other shafts Matrix Ozik HD6 Strong Flex shaft that has been Pured and has a GPND Whiteout/Black Grip with 2 extra wraps and Dual Cog TA RAZR FIT adapter. It plays to 45 inches with the Tour dual Razr Fit adapter! The shaft cost...
  14. Flykixz23

FS: BRAND NEW IN TITLESIT BAG AND BOX 913 D3 9.5 D+ 62S Shaft Good Deal LOOK!!

For Sale here is a Brand New never even opened except for the pictures but left in the bag Titleist 913 D3 9.5* with a D+ 62 Stiff shaft! Includes Head cover and Wrench. I showed all the pictures and my order form as it has an upgraded New Decade Midsize Black/Red Grip on the D+. Pictures show...
  15. Flykixz23

FS: Callaway Tour Authentic RAZR FIT 9.8/10 Condition. 300 Dollar Shaft. Good Price!

For sale here is a 9.8/10 condition, Callaway 9.5* Tour Authentic Razr Fit or a Regular Razr fit 9.5 degree new head that can be swapped and it would then just be a regular razr fit with an upgraded shaft for $240 shipped on the regular head and shaft setup which only includes the cover and...
  16. Flykixz23

FS: Scotty Cameron Dancing Putter Man and Large Putter Man Head Covers!!!

Here are 2 Scotty Cameron head covers one is the Large putter man and the other Dancing putter man winter edition collection 2012! Dancing putter Man is sold out and I am offering them shipped both for $160 or the large putter man shipped for 80 and the dancing putter man one shipped for $85. I...
  17. Flykixz23

FS: 2 Brand new OEM .350 Callaway RAZR FIT ADAPTERS with Ferrules, Good Price here!

Hello, I have here 2 Brand new never used .350 tip sized OEM Callaway RAZR FIT ADAPTERS with the Ferrules! They sell for 25 to 40 for 1! I am asking $35 shipped Priority or First Class Mail for the both of them! Check out the picture as it does all the talking! Feel free to ask me any questions!
  18. Flykixz23

FS: RAZR FIT Tour Authentic Optifit weight Kit and Wrench. Brand New never used!!

Hello, I have for sale here a Brand new with original Bag it came in Tour Authentic Optifit Weight Kit and Wrench! Pictures speak for themselves. . I am tossing the wrench in as a freebie! $45 Priority Shipped, Feel free to ask any questions!
  19. Flykixz23

New here from the Golfwrx Site!

Just saying hello to everyone, I am looking to be a part of a golf community that does not treat people bad and are welcoming! I always will have some good stuff for sale for good prices and like to post a lot which is appearantly a bad thing as that's what got me banned from wrx.....go figure...
Back