Search results for query: *

1. Greg Kulbick

The Publix Sub Thread

7.99 until 4/28 I think. Even Boar's Head.
  2. Greg Kulbick

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Spoiler alert! Its both!
  3. Greg Kulbick

The 59 Watch Thread

He made the putt. 58
  4. Greg Kulbick

The Official Banter Away Thread

I never liked the bro discount. If its a small business, bros should be there to help your business thrive, not try to save a buck. I had one friend always ask me to beat a certain website's price on items, there was no way. When I'd give him a price and he'd ask if I could do any better, I'd...
  5. Greg Kulbick

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Its awesome, isn't it? Just about anytime I tell my wife I've got a golf thing, she asks if anyone is coming to stay at the house. She's gotten so used to seeing Mike, Troy or Jeff, it seems like someone should always be coming around.
  6. Greg Kulbick

Large THPer meet up?

You want accessibility? Valdosta Regional Airport has three runways, and all of them are paved.
  7. Greg Kulbick

Large THPer meet up?

Valdosta is usually really nice in late October. @O'Carroll wore shorts when he came down.
  8. Greg Kulbick

Large THPer meet up?

As has been mentioned, THP used to host large groups, but the those kind of numbers just won't work for what the focus is now with the access to the industry. Lots of people put on regular get togethers that can reach a good number of participants. We have the Gethering in Valdosta, GA every...
  9. Greg Kulbick

Post A Golf Photo

Honma with custom ferrules screams THPer.
  10. Greg Kulbick

The Mini Driver

This is exactly my feelings on them. They're limited to a handful of courses per player depending on distances and shot shapes, likely not a permanent fixture in any bag on tour. When you're good enough and have enough pull to say, "I need this specific thing that only sort of exists", they have...
  11. Greg Kulbick

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I'm a complete mess when it comes to wedge fitting. I like to consider myself up to date and a bit of an equipment geek, but wedges always seem foreign to me once you get past the basics. This will be a good follow.
  12. Greg Kulbick

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Taco, and let me try that bellburger.
  13. Greg Kulbick

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Well its not like your usual, "Get rid of one: sunshine, happiness, puppies, boobs."
  14. Greg Kulbick

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

8 iron finally showed up last night. First round with the full set after work today.
  15. Greg Kulbick

The Official Banter Away Thread

And think, wiping a small cut with a golf glove is probably nowhere near the dirtiest thing you did that day. It's the cut that let's it in, and it could have come from someone who didn't even know they had anything or any number of surfaces.
Back