Search results for query: *

1. SkiBumGolfer

In Phoenix Area May 13th - Anyone want to tee it up?

I have a work trip I'll be doing to Casa Grande for May 14-15, and I'll be flying in the 13th and flying out early the 16th, staying in Chandler. Toying with the idea of squeezing in a round the afternoon of Monday, May 13th - any THPers available and interested in teeing it up with your east...
  2. SkiBumGolfer

Photo Heavy Royal Dornoch is Awesome

I had the opportunity to play Royal Dornoch yesterday at the tail end of a 1.5 week trip to Scotland with my wife - I told her I'm not coming to Scotland and not playing golf at least once! - and just wanted to share some photos and feedback for anyone considering playing in the area. Absolutely...
  3. SkiBumGolfer

WTB Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65 stiff flex driver shaft, Titleist tip

If anybody has one of these hanging around unused, I'd love to grab it off you! I recently put the 1K Black 75 stiff back into my 4W and after seeing positive results in relation to the HZRDUS Black 70, I'm curious whether it might be a little more stable in my driver as well without sacrificing...
  4. SkiBumGolfer

FS - Tensei Blue 55 S (Titleist tip), Set of 8 AMT Black S300

For sale I have a nice light stiff flex, mid launch driver shaft and a set of mid weight, mid to high launching and spinning steel iron shafts. Shipping to lower 48 included in all prices. Message with any questions! Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Blue AV Series Xlink 55, stiff flex. Titleist...
  5. SkiBumGolfer

For Sale RH Callaway Epic Max LS 9*, Callaway XR16 3W, Cleveland 52/56/60 RTX3 wedge set, Steelfiber i95R wedge pulls, 64* knock off wedge, SeeMore headcover

Still a couple things left to get rid of. Message with any questions. (NOTE: mods, I have a few more pictures to attach but ran out of space. I will attach as a subsequent post once thread is approved) [SOLD!] Right handed Epic Max LS, 9*, MMT 60 stiff shaft, stock Tour Velvet Align grip in...
  6. SkiBumGolfer

Sustainable Apparel Brands/Lines?

Some may or may not care about this, and this isn't meant to start off that debate, but does anyone know of/have experience with high quality brands that focus on sustainability? Right now I'm trying to find a pair of golf pants that can double as casual chinos using sustainable materials, but...
  7. SkiBumGolfer

Brandon Matthews - Victoria National #18

Talk about a bold line!! https://golf.com/news/pro-needed-eagle-final-hole-attempted-unthinkable/?amp=1
  8. SkiBumGolfer

Park Tavern and Grille, Pottsville, PA - What's your Pleasure?

Going here tonight for my birthday. What's everybody ordering?
  9. SkiBumGolfer

What Are You Ordering - Beale's, Bedford, VA

We are in town visiting my in laws, and this place is always a standby (in fact I believe we are going there tomorrow for trivia). Solid BBQ, snacks and house made brews. Whatcha got??? Beer menu: Food menu:
  10. SkiBumGolfer

WTB Super Speed System

Let me know if anybody has one they don't want! Thanks in advance!
  11. SkiBumGolfer

Voortman Wafers - yay or nay?

I find that a couple times a year, I get a craving for these. Either the strawberry or chocolate kind, although the vanilla are decent too. My dad always got them when I was growing up, so there's some nostalgia factor here too, but they're also just flaky and tasty. After I blast through the...
  12. SkiBumGolfer

Sittler Golf - SkiBumGolfer's Club Fitting Experience / Review

I had a really good experience at Sittler Golf (Reading, PA) on Thursday, December 9th and I wanted to share on here for everyone's benefit / curiosity. I apologize in advance, but it's a long read... A little background - it had been about 7 years since I last got fitted for clubs and a lot...
  13. SkiBumGolfer

For Sale Cobra King F7+ driver, RH, Project X HandCrafted LZ16 6.0 flex, Winn Dri-Tac Grip

Selling for a friend. Details in subject. Loft adjustable from 8 to 11 degrees. Head cover included, wrench can be included if needed. The shaft is a custom job, this was not a no upcharge option with the F7 line. $200 / $190 / $180 / $170 / $160 / $140 $130 shipped, CONUS (OBO) Let me know if...
  14. SkiBumGolfer

For Sale Titleist 917 F3 15*, RH, Fujikura Speeder 84 Tour Spec Stiff, Winn Dri-Tac Grip

Selling for a friend. See title for details. Comes with head cover. I can also throw in a Titleist wrench if needed (it's a 910 wrench but will work with 917). $115 / $105 / $95 / $85 shipped, CONUS (OBO) Let me know if any questions!
  15. SkiBumGolfer

WTB Wide Flange Blade Putter - RH - about 35"

Will be doing the WristLock testing and wanted to find a second putter similar to my gamer (a Piretti Cottonwood II, 33.5") but a little longer to accommodate the WristLock grip. Ideally around 35", right handed, and a wider blade style similar to the Piretti, but willing to listen to ideas as...
  16. SkiBumGolfer

SkiBumGolfer is back from outer space...

I just wanted to drop in here and reannounce my presence and let everybody know I'm still alive! The past close to a year has been crazy town for me. Got married in October and all the planning and work leading up to that, plus a very busy schedule at work, pretty much kept me off the golf...
  17. SkiBumGolfer

WTB - XR16 3W (with shaft or head only)

Looking for an XR16 3w head to plug a Grafalloy PL Blue 65 into. If you have something let me know. Head only preferred but I'll take a shafted one as well - flex doesn't matter, it could even be ladies.
  18. SkiBumGolfer

The 3W Slot - What to do?

The 3W slot has to be my most unsettled slot in the bag, because I'm just never sure of what I want to do there. I don't hit my 16* Mini badly at all - in fact I hit it quite well - but I find myself constantly wondering what value it provides because I often don't hit that much shorter than...
  19. SkiBumGolfer

Brianmk24, I'm callin you OUT! 7/1, Allentown Municipal

The time: 7/1, 11am The place: Allentown Municipal Golf Course The weather: Hot as balls The stakes: First round of liquid courage after the course Brian and I have played together twice before, but this is our first time since last year and therefore I think it's fitting that we THROW DOWN...
Back