Search results for query: *

1. TimG3394

WTB: Iron Set

Yes I know, vague. Open to a lot of things. Stiff shafts Right hand Looking for something in the game enhancement/improvement range. Cleveland MT/TT combo would be ideal.(Something in the same bracket as apex ap1 etc) Let's hear what you have. Edit: forgot a couple details Don't want to...
  2. TimG3394

What would your bag be if..?

What would your bag be if you couldn't repeat a company in two different slots.. Let me give you an example. Mine would be: Driver: Cleveland 3/5 Wood:Callaway Hybrids: Adams Irons: Nike Wedges: Titleist Putter: Bettinardi Note: Odyssey and Callaway can't be used together, same with Titleist...
  3. TimG3394

WTB: Laser Rangefinder

Title says it all. Let me know what you have. Was going to check the bay or pull the trigger on the Kick Butt but thought I'd check here first. Don't want to break the bank but I'm ready to buy.
  4. TimG3394

Temporary tee box and scoring

What happens when a par 5 (500 yards) has a temporary tee box and the hole is only playing 390 and you make a 3? I'm out on the course and not sure if I write down 4 (birdie) or a 3 (eagle)
  5. TimG3394

WTB: Taylormade Speedblades

RH, 4-PW or 4-AW, stock steel stiff shafts. Thanks!
  6. TimG3394

Am I in the minority?

I absolutely LOVE reading when people talk about different shafts, the characteristics, what it does to the flight of the ball etc. I also like hearing what people think different shaft feel like. I know feel is a subjective thing but I have never understood it. If you gave me two different...
  7. TimG3394

Separation Anxiety:Dogs

Perhaps this isn't the ideal place to ask this question, but I know we have a lot of dog owners on here, and in the end, you guys always show the light at the end of the tunnel. We adopted our dog, Jordy about 6 months ago. He was found at a rest stop in Texas so we are not sure of his past. He...
  8. TimG3394

Would you switch to the other side of the ball if...

Not sure why, but I was just sitting here and thought about this. If you were given the opportunity to switch to the other side of the ball (Right hander to left etc) would you, if you were given free instruction, free equipment, and free golf for the rest of your life? Thinking about it, I...
  9. TimG3394

WTB: 2012 Cobra Amp Irons

Looking for these for my buddy. RH, Stock stiff, standard L/L/L. 4-PW. Payment is ready if I can find some in decent shape.
  10. TimG3394

Wtb: Wilson ci11 irons

Just a feeler post here seeing if I can find a deal. RH. Stiff flex stock shaft. Really only need 5-PW or 5-GW Might have a couple things for trade. Let me know!
  11. TimG3394

Need advice on recently bought club

I made this post last night. So I got home last night after the range and the rattle was gone. I am now not sure what to do. Even if the club is fine, it will be a mental block everytime I pull the club. Do I call customer service? Do I hit it again and see if the rattle returns? If I return...
  12. TimG3394

WTB: Xhot 3deep

Looking for a 14.5* RH stock 6.0 shaft. Payment is ready. Will be buying one off the bay tonight but thought I'd try to help a THP'er out first.
  13. TimG3394

WTB: Adams CB2 or CB3 irons

Mods can you change title to "WTB: CB2 or CB3 irons" sorry, thanks. Looking for Adams CB2 or CB3 irons. Stock KBS 90's stiff. Standard L/L/L would be nice as well. There are some decent deals on ebay, but would rather do business on THP. Looking for 5-GW Thanks!
  14. TimG3394

WTB: Cleveland MT 3 iron

Looking for a buddy. Just the head would be fine. Let me know what you got thanks.
  15. TimG3394

WTB- FT:Mashie M2, Adams a4r hybrid, Fast 12 3 wood

A couple clubs I'm looking to trade. If I need to throw in some cash, or do a 2 for 1, we can work it out. I'm pretty flexible. My Interests: (also WTB if no trade interest) Cleveland Classic Hybrid H2-Stock Stiff Cleveland Classic Hybrid H4-Stock Stiff Callaway XHOT 3deep 14.5-Stock Stiff...
  16. TimG3394

Paying it forward- A couple goodies

Last night, CJ (Michigan Slice) posted 10 Pure Grips that he will not be using. Since I badly need a regrip I took him up on his offer. He would not even let me pay for shipping. I don't think he knows how much it means to me. One requirement was to pay it forward, so it's exactly what I am...
  17. TimG3394

Not safe for your eyes!

Mr. Panda I need a little help. This is my second time hitting balls since October so I knew I would be a little rusty. It looks like my dreaded OTT/early extension/chicken wing has come back during my winter season. Any tips for me to work on. I use to play a push draw and now everything...
  18. TimG3394

Hockey skates

I know some thp'ers play hockey and was wondering if anyone can suggest a pair of skates. I know fit is most important and I have around a 250 budget. Seems like the vapor x60 and rbz70 are in that range. Any thoughts? Thanks. Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  19. TimG3394

FS: Nike TW Blades

Selling these for a friend. Right handed. 3-PW. Standard L/L/L. Excellent condition. DGS300 shafts. The images attached will display the condition of the clubs. You’ll notice an expected amount of minimal dings, which are typical of any used forged set of irons. Note- 3 of the grips are...
  20. TimG3394

Official Beer Hockey League Thread

Anybody else play in a beer league? I just joined and as start July 21st. Thought we could use this thread to post stories, stats, and good ole hockey banter
Back