Search results for query: *

1. halfpennyhacker

wierd range yardages...

i had a bit of spare time after work today so went to the range for an hour,did the usual warm up 9i few swings and worked my way up finishing with wedges,o had time for another small bucket so decided to try a draw as my natural shot is a fade,i opened my stance and set the clubface square...
  2. halfpennyhacker

RBZ tour spoon 3 wood shaft options???

I recently bought an rbz 3 wood tour spoon (13*) in stiff but it feels very wooden when swinging,i checked out the specs and found it to be a 74g shaft,low torque,low/mid flight,torque is at 2.6 which at my 96mph swing speed i think is too low,im thinking of putting in aldila DVS 65 stiff in it...
  3. halfpennyhacker

monitor readouts for an RBZ 7 wood

recently bought an RBZ 7 wood and had chance to try out a few swings in the launch booth at american golf,i got these readings below but didnt know how they relqated to each other,good or bad, : swing speed : 96mph avg ball speed : 144mph avg launch angle : between 12.7 and 13.4 no...
  4. halfpennyhacker

RBZ 7 wood and launch monitor readouts..

Tonight i went down my local american golf in search of a replacement fo my 4 iron,i was in the market for a hybrid but came across a pre owned RBZ 7 wood that they said i could have for £70 from £90 as they wanted to shift the second hand stuff,i went into the booth and had a few warm up swings...
  5. halfpennyhacker

swing thoughts..OTT how to correct slice?

as of late ive begun to pull/highpull some of my drives,as a rule i set the ball up to directly opposite my left foot or just infront and it feels comfortable there (ive also set up to a more traditional inside left heel and although the good connections are a better fade it feels like im...
  6. halfpennyhacker

bag rub????

i recently change my driver shaft because of bag rub (bought with it) is it just bag chatter as its often referred or something else,this was in small patches of bare graphite,nort like a rub at all,how badly if it all does it affect shafts??
  7. halfpennyhacker

The Belfry or Celtic Manor??

i recieved some 2 for 1 vouchers for both of these courses and wonderd if you had to play one which one would it be and why? im slightly drawn to the Belfry purely for the tenth hole,i hit a good fade and would love to take on the brook..also has anyone played any big venues in the US and what...
  8. halfpennyhacker

Bridgestone e6 golf balls...any thoughts

Ive just tried out the Bridgestone sites ball fitter (for want of a better word) and it came back with the e6 im not to fussed about touch around the green but i like distance and the solid feel on impact i get with my current ball (dunlop extremes,crazy long..but solid) is perfect,has anyone...
Back